Wines of the Week

MTG

Caught the Bug
Pretty sure I've posted this same wine, in the same hotel, hell, probably even the same room. :crazyeyes:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423199087.273153.jpg

So I threw in the dark chocolate to make it different. ;)

Rccrwlr

This is actually pretty good. Perfect for the beach! :thumb:

I'm not a real wine snob. I tend to steal clear and head the the beer line so I drink wine that tastes good to my limited palate and I would have to agree with you. It tastes good and less than $20 bucks! Cheers

MTG

Caught the Bug
I'm not a real wine snob. I tend to steal clear and head the the beer line so I drink wine that tastes good to my limited palate and I would have to agree with you. It tastes good and less than $20 bucks! Cheers

It's actually 4 bottles for less than $20 or ~$5 per bottle. That is great value as far as I'm concerned. Some might raise an eyebrow...but not me. ;)

Crawler Kitty

Starting the weekend off right! We were trying to holding off till Valentines Day, fell one day short! Thanks JAGS and family it's Delish! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423876166.456242.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423876186.952991.jpg

Since this is called Haiku Red thought I'd give it a try...

Sipping this beautiful red
Aromas linger on my tongue
Awakening memories of great love

Okay so I'm no Poet but hey at least I put myself out there and tried yes!?

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
Starting the weekend off right! We were trying to holding off till Valentines Day, fell one day short! Thanks JAGS and family it's Delish! View attachment 124432 View attachment 124433

Since this is called Haiku Red thought I'd give it a try...

Sipping this beautiful red
Aromas linger on my tongue
Awakening memories of great love

Okay so I'm no Poet but hey at least I put myself out there and tried yes!?

A little Christmas in Feb. Awesome. Glad you guys enjoyed.

Top Bottom