WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #3 - May 13-15

Grubbicon

Figured Id through this out there for anyone coming to this run. I have a e disco (motor is still good) im asking $200 for and a RK draglink for $150. If anyone wants any of it Ill bring it along.

Coop

Caught the Bug
I saw where it changed but now it's saying 10% Friday and Saturday...Mother Nature can't make her mind up[emoji58]
Been there when it rained all day! Makes things slick but the fun level doesn't change! Beautiful place!

jkwebbie

Hopefully the weather is clear! I like wheeling with the doors off a lot more since I can see the obstacles a lot better!

Hodsden

Hopefully the weather is clear! I like wheeling with the doors off a lot more since I can see the obstacles a lot better!

That's reasons I'm hoping the rain holds off. I like being able to see when exactly my tire is on the obstacles

thardy

Banned
Really hoping for nice weather, cause I'm looking forward to camping. If it is nice, sunscreen and bug spray are going to be a must!

Hodsden

Really hoping for nice weather, cause I'm looking forward to camping. If it is nice, sunscreen and bug spray are going to be a must!

Sunscreen is the number one on that list nothing like getting a great jeep tan....half tan, half white...lol

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Sunscreen is the number one on that list nothing like getting a great jeep tan....half tan, half white...lol

Anyone seen the flea & tick collars for peeps? Apparently, they're pretty good, though I'll believe it when I see it.
I am soo stoked for this run.

Coop

Caught the Bug
My weather projection is showing sun on Friday 81 degree high, partly sunny Sat 78 degrees! I'd say that's doors off weather!

Top Bottom