WINDROCK End of Summer Pre-Run #3 - May 13-15

Naw they are fine. Front has locking hubs and im used to driving rigs that are welded in the rear. Its normal for me.

Turn left on a wet road and giver some good throttle. Make sure no one is around you.
If had an off road only jeep or buggy I would definitely have the Detroits. But to drive on the highway in rain and snow give me ARB'S.

Turn left on a wet road and giver some good throttle. Make sure no one is around you.
If had an off road only jeep or buggy I would definitely have the Detroits. But to drive on the highway in rain and snow give me ARB'S.

Lol well opinions are like assholes everyone has one lol. We will see how it is. Personally I just love the simplicity. If something aint turning then its broke.

I would run Detroit's on mine but since mines newer, auto lockers will fuck with the computer, so I have to run ARBs lol

I would run Detroit's on mine but since mines newer, auto lockers will fuck with the computer, so I have to run ARBs lol

I run ARB front and Yukon Grizzly in the rear almost 20k miles on it now and dont even notice it. Every now and then get big bang when it engages or disengages on pavement in tight maneuvers.

One of the reasons I like my TrueTrac on the rear with an Elocker on the front. TrueTrac isn't a locker but it is always driving both rears when I need it and it doesn't screw with the computer. Never let me down.

So the time has come for me to add a few HPs to the jeep so I'm bailing on this trip. I'll be looking forward to August for sure. Have fun.

Liston

So the time has come for me to add a few HPs to the jeep so I'm bailing on this trip. I'll be looking forward to August for sure. Have fun.

Liston

Stickers or throttle body spacer? [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Top Bottom