WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaaBaaBlackJeep

If your going to JeepHard, you better RockHard first.

I wheel about 20 times a year, but I'm always extra cautious for myself, and my passengers. Having a RockHard cage would not change how I wheel, but sure would make me feel better about those that ride along with me. I appreciate the opportunity to be part of the contest. Best of luck to everyone. , IMG_4013.jpg

JKinAK

Thank you for the great giveaway. I am very appreciative! I could use a rockhard cage for the main use of safety. My wife isn't huge on the offroad stuff and I do have two kids. I believe that having this may give her piece of mind and hopefully be more willing to go on some family adventures!

Attachments

• 1454989556926.jpg
    1454989556926.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 141

naysjp

Caught the Bug
A sportcage for my Sport would be nice addition to my sport. I have two MOD lists. One that has critical mods and the other that has secondary mods. I say secondary because the JK comes with a stock roll cage for what it's worth and does offer some protection. Many thanks for providing the raffle prize this month.

IMG_2493.jpg

Last edited:

Jeepnoub

Big thanks to WAYALIFE AND ROCKHARD. Awesome giveaway. I have not done any mods to my jeep yet, but I dream everyday. With family in mind I have made the rockhard sport cage # 1, it's like having a gun safe, just a simple common sense thing to have. Just have to pay the jeep off first. Thanks again for the opportunity.

The night it came home

Attachments

• 1454989808266.jpg
    1454989808266.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 135

MRGeep

I need this Rock Hard roll cage because nothing would give me the peace of mind to go wheeling with my 2 boys more than a rock solid cage around them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 137

GraniteCrystal

Thanks for the opportunity to win Eddie, Cindy, and Rock Hard! Would love it because (a) makes me feel more safe with family, (b) looks sweet, and (c) I'll never be able to buy one unless I win one.

Attachments

• 1454990113161.jpg
    1454990113161.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 129
Thank you Rock Hard and Wayalife for the opportunity!

After my last JKUR was stolen last July (it had a sport cage installed), I am in the process of rebuilding. I would love to put one in my new build earlier than expected! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454990307.293257.jpg

gtony12

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454990426.198926.jpg

I would love the added safety of a Rock Hard Sport Cage. Great give away. Thank Rock Hard and wayalife!

Amazing giveaway.

Every adventure I go on my two year old daughter and wife are right there with me. Adding additional safety equipment is a must.
Thanks for the opportunity.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454990529.981745.jpg .

CJW

What an awesome giveaway!! I need this cage to keep my family and I safe. I've seen them in action in rollovers and they always get the job done! Thanks for the opportunity guys!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454990640.673055.jpg

Roxnmud

In the process of building my 13 JKU, sold my XJ Crawler to be able to do more exploring. Have my BFG 37" ko2's, axle armor, lockers. Saving for lift. Love being able to take many people out and experiencing the off road lifestyle. The safety aspect is the most important, and I won't install the lift and tires until it is addressed. The cage is obviously the most important first step. Winning this would definitely help me complete my build more quickly.

Attachments

• IMG_20151025_142930.jpg
    IMG_20151025_142930.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 121

BLCK4X4

Wow!! Thanks Rock Hard 4x4, and thanks Eddie and Cindy for the opportunity!!
First off, I've been a jeep lover growing up and always went off-roading in my grandpa's TJ and then his JK when they came out. Recently my wife and I purchased a brand new 2015 JK unlimited with the Altitude package! It's our fun hobby together....oh yeah, this is kind of cheesy, but my name is Jake and hers is Katie...and we have a jeep JK lol[emoji23]
Buying a jeep was a dream of hers as well as mine so we put together a big list of mods we would like to do to it.
We only have one set back...Katie has a life shortening illness that she was born with called Cystic Fibrosis...her health can take a turn for the worst and put her in the hospital and end her life and any time.. :( but as long as she does her treatments every day she will stay healthy longer hopefully. Any ways...we are trying to get our build done ASAP so we can go out on trips and rides and enjoy our time together while we have it!
But again A lot of money gets spent on her treatments and medicine to keep her health up so we can't do the build as quickly as we would like. And also funny enough this is actually on our list of parts to get! hopefully we win this roll cage!:) and the trip to moab(which is on our bucket list)
Thank you for the opportunity everyone! And Jeep on!!!!

The pictures below are of Katie myself, and our Black Lab.... and our JK!!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454990594.728354.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454990908.279627.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454990935.331135.jpg

Powe101

Why wouldn't I want the only cage that compliments my jeep. Rock Hard does it right!! Sure, I'll pay the shipping to North Pole, Alaska!!

Attachments

• 1454991136632.jpg
    1454991136632.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 115

Spazbyt

Hooked
First off thanks Eddie for this opportunity. I have been lurking this forum for some time now so its about time I make my first post. The first thing my wife said when I was looking at a new jk was does it have a roll cage. I told her it has a cage of sorts. So if I were to win this I wouldn't have to explain to her why people refer to it as a sport cage and not a roll cage. It would be a win win for everyone.:thumb: ryans jeep.jpg

Idaho 51

my post and pic to win free stuff!

image-758039443.jpg

Thanks for the opportunity to win free stuff! i am not going to lie I want to win, pick me, pick me. that was a fun trip!

spinuck

Thanks for the chance to win. I would love to have this on my 2dr JK. I'm hoping to make my 2dr my main off road Jeep over time.

blue jeep bumper.jpg

Shantz

I need the Rock Hard Sport Cage because my abs are not... THANK YOU... I'll be here all week... try the veal.

Attachments

• 1454991468402.jpg
    1454991468402.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 140
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom