WIN a ROCK HARD JK Sport Cage - GET PREPARED for MOAB GIVEAWAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mountainjk10

Caught the Bug
This is absolutely a great give away! Who wouldn't want a Rock Hard sport cage added to their rig. As others have posted wheeling is a family affair and the added protection would be much appreciated. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454984704.339748.jpg

CastleRockJeep

Wow! Awesome opportunity. The Rock Hard sport cage is high up on my to do list. The added safety for my family and I, both on and off road would be greatly appreciated. Besides I'd love to show it off to friends! ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454984718.460198.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Wow, thank you to Rock Hard for the opportunity and support to the jeep community! Thanks to Eddie and Cindy for providing this wonderful place for like minded individuals to gather and share our "way of life"
As everyone else, as I build my jeep, safety is always a concern, and as with nearly everyone else here with a limited budget, we all have to prioritize our needs. A sport cage would be a great addition to my build list, and being as it is a safety modification, even better if it was won. While if I do not win, I will eventually purchase the cage from you anyway, being able to get it on the jeep sooner than later would be a comfort. Thank you again for the opportunity.

Attachments

• 1454984830285.jpg
    1454984830285.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 155

Cjames1003

Bought a jeep so my son and I can wheel together. Would love to take it and put it on his jku. He's a bit more courageous than I am ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454984925.957621.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454984925.957621.jpg

tdougherty81

Great giveaway! Been wanting to eventually adding the Rock Hard cage to my rig. Thank you Rock Hard and Wayalife for the opportunity to win this prize. Good luck everyone.

Attachments

• 1454985048480.jpg
    1454985048480.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 150

snowcrash

I need it because driving in snow is dangerous!! You wouldn't want me to be unsafe and unprotected while I drive around and help people get out of ditches, would you? ;)

IMG_8859.jpg

kohrnholio

Thanks to Way of life and Rock Hard for the opportunity to win a cage. I would put this on to help protect the family while out on the trails. I am slowly building my rig and this would be great added protection. Here is a pic of my rig. new top.jpg

CedarRaider

I would love to have a Rock Hard cage to keep my girlfriend and her daughter safe on our wheeling trips. We are going to Moab next year and I need to make sure everyone is safe. Thanks for the opportunity. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454985404.197987.jpg

JkFox

Nice! Well as you can see by my photo I'm a cherry Jeep owner. This is my first jeep and could use all the help I can get. I'm getting ready to upgrade wheels and tires and a few other cosmetics. What else would be better for my bone stock 2007 JKU but a kicka$$ cage? So looking forward to getting off road this summer. I'm learning fast it's a Way of Life! OIIIIIIIO

Attachments

• 1454985406597.jpg
    1454985406597.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 141

CoolGuy12

Thanks for this opportunity! As with several others, I take my kids with me every time. This would be the safety upgrade needed to keep my wife at peace with all the trails we do.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454985518.721808.jpg

USMMA11NC

Caught the Bug
Thanks to all involved for this awesome giveaway. As it's been stated many times before, the sport cage increases the safety factor of the vehicle during a rollover. Protecting myself and the occupants of my Jeep is of the upmost importance to me whether I'm driving cross country or rock crawling. Winning the cage would being my build one step closer to being JKX ready. Again, thanks to Rock Hard 4x4 & the Ohs for putting this giveaway together.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454985302.581443.jpg

speery

For the children!

Seriously, I wheel with my kids and I'd love to know that if we were in an accident while out enjoying our favorite sport, we would be much safer with the sport cage in place than without!

20150330_082620.jpg

Gadget

Caught the Bug
Many thanks to Rock Hard and Wayalife for this great opportunity. This cage is on my list so I can keep my family safe while exploring/playing and just daily driving, again thank you. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454985652.007606.jpg

N4CR

First off. Awesome give way and thanks to Rock Hard for participating.

I need this because I have a relatively new and mostly stock 2015 JKU Sahara. I just found out about 2 weeks ago I have my first child on the way and I need to not only make this a safe Wrangler but also capable and modified before baby arrives.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1454985833.394034.jpg

bpjk

Like most things in life, Safety is paramount. Cant ever fault someone on a safety upgrade. With that said giveaways are awesome. Any chance I get to make my jeep safer, Im down .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom