WIN a FISHBONE Jeep JK or TJ/YJ Front Bumper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Been eyeing this bumper already, I came to wayalife because of the videos and stayed because I have found a good group of local wheelers.

IMG_20161106_150808688.jpg

vgullotta

Originally, what brought me to Wayalife and JK-Forum was when I bought my JK in 07 and lifted it. I was having all kinds of issues so I started searching for forums. I found JK-Forum and it was Eddie himself who popped on and gave me the tip that fixed my ESP from going off around every turn. Been a Wayalifer ever since! Love the videos too, they would have also brought me here had I found them first lol
JeepWallpaper-FrankRaines-withNathanJakeAndAnnie.jpg

Kevgund

Came to Wayalife after watching every video on YouTube. It made me want to be part of a Jeep community with great fellow Jeepers...

Jeep1.jpg

musky

I found wayalife within hours of buying Ol' green. It was bone stock, except for a "little seats" rear facing third row. It was a perfect replacement for my old TJ though with too many kids to fit. Within hours of signing papers, I had a lift, wheels, and tires ordered and was reading how-to articles on here which popped up from google searches. Just replaced ball joints with TTX Mevotech joints, front axle ujoints, adjustable track bar, and new rod ends and was on here reading before doing the work. Thanks to wayalife for all the info, and to fishbone for sponsoring the giveaway. That bumper sure would look nice...

jeep.jpg

ILSHOU

2016 JKU Rubicon
I have followed Wayalife on youtube for years and when I finally was able to get a JK I definitely had to join the forum

Sent from my XT1565 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• IMG_20170423_200327.jpg
    IMG_20170423_200327.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 75

nytewlf

IMG_0931.jpg
After I installed the new flairs this weekend I'm in need of a stubby to make the front look better. I've been following WAL on YouTube since the first JKX and been dreaming of having a mean and rugged looking jk

Last edited:

mixolydian

Bumper Giveaway

I have had my new JK for only a few months and haven't made any external mods. This would be a great start!

Brian

xtremdude

My Story

I first started watching WayaLife a very long time ago... I have been building Jeeps for about 20+ years... I am working on my JKU right now to get it ready to put 37s on it so I can do a JK Experience Ride with you guys... I love Jeep and I love he Jeep Life and you guys epitomize it because... WayALife!!!

Golden Spike, Moab (3).jpg

Schulz081

Pick me!!

Been following Project JK for years and so coming to WayaLife was a no-brainer! Great content and great people! :thumb:

15622705_10158123752710374_6391228755454645747_n.jpg

Cobound

In it to Win it!

Been coming to WAYALIFE since we bought our JK, looking for the next trip destination and a mod I can't live w/out. So far it's just an overlanding daily driver, the wife's commuter. Not for long!

13775502_1134898483224921_7607708046622244603_n.jpg

BenMDRealtor

Bought my JK last year and found the site searching for Jeep Message Boards. I have stuck around because of the content!

Attachments

• 20170420_153954.jpg
    20170420_153954.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 66

TXBTK

Fishbone?!...yes please!

Wow! What a great giveaway. I'm here as a newbie after watching all of the amazing Wayalife videos on YT. I want to learn more and this was the best place to go. My mods started a few weeks ago. I expected to upgrade the front bumper next year but will be thrilled to rock the Fishbone. Thanks!
Jeep front.jpg

sbabyak

Bought my '14 JKU last year and have loved every minute it! Started with some simple mods to prep for our first Jeep Jamboree this year in Big Bear. A new bumper would be sweet, so I don't have to wonder how the previous owner dimpled the OE bumper... 20170424_155159.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom