WIN a FISHBONE Jeep JK or TJ/YJ Front Bumper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithLucas

Love your site and WAYALIFE

I really need to win this bumper. I have a great Jeep but even my stock bumper is all dented up.

cforgerson

My friend Wilson Harding brought me to Wayalife when I first bought my Jeep. He had an 07 or 08 rescue green JKU that was awesome. He had the big 4 door Wayalife stickers on the side of his Jeep, I used to pick on him about it but after joining I could see why he wasn't ashamed to rep the name. Since then I have learned countless things and have always known where to go if I have any questions I need solved. Right now my Jeep is in a transition stage. I recently got a job at Lowe's and will get my first paycheck sometime this week. I bought my Jeep with it already pretty built up but I want to redo it all. First thing is to scrap the shittybilt winch off the front and get a M8000-S. Then I want to get a new bumper to replace the Rugged Ridge one on there. It would be great to get this bumper because although I may have some income coming in, money is still kind of tight and it'd be great to have a good quality product. I'll even put Fishbone Offroad stickers on the side of my Jeep so Wilson can get me back [emoji23] IMG_3707.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMG_20170413_073818.jpeg
Thanks to Wayalife and Fishbone. I came to Wayalife because I stopped using drugs and started using jeeps...lol

Here's my jeep and I'm happy with my setup. I don't need a bumper and I hope someone that really needs a bumper wins. I just wanted to post a picture of my addiction. Good luck!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks fishbone for the giveaway! I got into jeeping through my family tree my great grandfather working for Dana and my grandfather working for jeep for 35years in Toledo and racing jeeps. I found my love for it after watching WAYALIFE and discovering this info about my family! He's a recent picture of my jeep before my new lift goes on! IMG_0059.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BlueBetty

Saw Wayalife on someone's jeep... kept seeing it... was like a calling card or something. Then boom found the videos then the forums...Thanks for the great content you have created regardless of the contest.

Sent from my SM-G930T using WAYALIFE mobile app

dweebs0r

All of the awesome videos on youtube led me to these forums. I have been a lurker so far but I am reading and learning. I would rather wait and post when I have something constructive to add!
I would love to win the bumper though for my TJ. Thanks for the opportunity!

-Dweebs

Thanks Wayalife for this Opportunity. I first came to WAL just like most of you I seen the cool videos, then all the information on this site... IMG_20170422_143819149_HDR.jpg

mud2moab

FishBone

Thanks WAL for all of the great videos. I found you on YouTube then heard more about you while talking with Robbie at Motech.
good luck with your new business Fishbone. img1469663069740.jpg

Attachments

• 1434674023725.jpg
    1434674023725.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMAG0401.jpg
    IMAG0401.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 87
  • img1490635137861.jpg
    img1490635137861.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 10650061_10152800554350435_2373097759903405968_n.jpg
    10650061_10152800554350435_2373097759903405968_n.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

tkuhn

Bumper give away!

I'd love to have this bumper on my Jeep! It's has been several years ago now but I believe it was a story I saw on FB that took me to a link on the WAY OF LIFE website or FB page. I've been hooked ever since.

Jeep on the Sand at SLD.jpg

20170423103625-9751c864.jpg

If you're looking to beef up the front of your Jeep JK Wrangler or TJ/YJ Wrangler, you're in luck as the great guys over at Fishbone Offroad will be giving away a JK Front Stubby Winch Bumper with Tube Guard or TJ/YJ Front Winch Bumper with LED's to one very lucky member here on WAYALIFE!

This Giveaway is valued at up to
$472

To WIN:
• You need to be a registered member of WAYALIFE.com.
• You need to make (1) ONE POST on this thread and tell us what brought you to WAYALIFE.
• You need to include a photo of your Jeep in your post.
• You need to post your response on or before 12:00 MIDNIGHT-PST, Monday, May 22, 2017.
• (1) ONE member will be selected at random to win this prize between the hours of 5:00 and 7:00 PM-PST, Tuesday, May 23, 2017. A Private Message will be sent to the member in question and an announcement will be made in an official thread posted in this forum:

WIN a Fishbone Offroad Front Bumper GIVEAWAY!!

• To claim the prize, the selected member WILL BE REQUIRED to log on to WAYALIFE.com and will have a total of 5 minutes to post a response in the official announcement thread. Once the official announcement thread is created, NO other member will be allowed to post in it except for the member selected to win the prize. IF the selected winner is not present or fails to post a response on the official announcement thread within the 5 minute time frame, a new winner will be selected and announced accordingly. This process will be repeated until a winner is present to claim the prize.
• If the winner is located outside of the lower 48 United States, they will be required to pay for ALL shipping costs and tariffs.
• WAYALIFE.com reserves the unconditional right to make changes to any and all forum Rules and/or Guidelines, including those created for special events and/or giveaways, at any time and without any prior notice. WAYALIFE.com also reserves the unconditional right to determine the winner of this giveaway and, if deemed necessary by WAYALIFE.com in its sole discretion, to cancel the giveaway at any time.
• There is NO cost and NO minimum post count required in order to enter this giveaway. Manufacturers and vendors may not enter into this giveaway and will not be eligible to win.
• Multiple posts in this official registration thread will disqualify you from the drawing.
• Entering this giveaway under multiple user accounts will result in the termination of ALL your accounts.
• You MUST be 18 years or older to win.

For more information about these bumpers and/or all the great products they make for just about every Jeep made including bumpers, skid plates, armor and more, simply click on the link below:

http://www.fishboneoffroad.com

This giveaway is intended to get the word out about Fishbone Offroad and is open to those who are new to WAYALIFE as well those who've been long time members. Of course, if you're not in need of a new front bumper, please tell a friend who might need one about this awesome opportunity!
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU :thumb:

JK Wrangler Front Stubby Winch Bumper with Tube Guard
View attachment 254898

• Fits 2007 to 2017 JK Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
• 2 and 4-Door Models
• Black textured powder coat
• Accepts a winch and includes fairlead mount
• Raised tube winch guard
• Bumper accepts OE fog lights (lights are not included)
• Includes (2) d-rings

The Fishbone Offroad Front Stubby Winch Bumper is ready to attack the trail. Its narrow design hugs the bottom of the grill for tire clearance and allows your tires to hit the obstacle before the bumper. This bumper was designed so that you can reuse your OE factory fog lights. The bumper is ready to accept a winch and includes a fairlead mount. Fishbone Offroad ships this bumper with all necessary hardware to install it and includes 2 d-rings so that you're ready for the trail.

TY/YJ Wrangler Front Winch Bumper with LED's
View attachment 254897

• Fits 1987 to 2006 YJ and TJ Wrangler, Rubicon and Unlimited
• Black textured powder coat
• Made from Steel
• Accepts winch
• Welded fairlead mount on bumper
• Raised tube winch guard
• Includes (2) round LED lights
• Includes (2) d-rings

Fishbone Offroad made this bumper because its time to upgrade the look of the front of your Wrangler. Fishbone includes 2 LED lights in the front of the bumper that function great as an auxiliary light. This bumper also includes 2 d-rings so you don't need to purchase additional accessories. It's made to accept a winch and has a welded fairlead mount. The bumper is finished with a Textured Black Powder Coat. Bumper weighs 48 lbs.

BrianBRL

Fishbone Bumper

IMG_0187.jpg I came to WAYALIFE to be among like minded Jeep owners, and learn from all the knowledge they pull together on this site.

Attachments

• IMG_1304.jpg
    IMG_1304.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Gryphon

I found the forum researching issues with the '91 YJ I had just bought. There were a couple threads that pointed me in the right direction and she's running good now and is my daily driver.
The white one is my new adoption, Sasquatch. The black one is my wife's '94. Heeps2.jpg

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
Awesome giveaway! Thanks to fishbone and Wayoflife for the opportunity! Good luck to everyone who enters! :thumb:

Battle Born JK

I bought my jeep watched alot of wayalife videos and jkx videos got the bug joined wayalife learning a great deal of knowledge and very much enjoying getting out and wheeling with fellow wayalifers. [

Attachments

• 10909.jpeg
    10909.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom