Wife

MTG

Caught the Bug
There are only two sayings one needs to remember when dealing with the wife and money:

He who makes the pay...has the say. :rock:

and when your life is miserable because you actually tried to live by those words, remember that...

Happy wife = happy life. :yup:

Skid_Kid

There are only two sayings one needs to remember when dealing with the wife and money:

and when your life is miserable because you actually tried to live by those words, remember that...

Pretty much! Aka separate bank accounts!

Sent from my PRC-119

David1tontj

I do not want to rain on anyone's celebration however the weight of the JK is not enough to handle pulling anything large like a travel trailer. Putting a larger motor does give you the horsepower and torque but not the weight. It becomes a weight to breaking issue and unless you plan on putting steel weights in the JK.

Just do not want to see anyone get hurt.

R/
Will

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376940176.371952.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376940197.332414.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376940209.405579.jpg .

As long as it doesn't look like this, then you should be fine!

2005 Tj, BDS long arm, d60hp front, 10.25 rear, 513s and lockers, f&r winches, 39.5" Iroks

Hightower

Grasshopper I was concerned you had strayed from our many teaching until I read your profound wisdom: Happy wife = happy life.

Driver driver GAS!
WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom