Wife

Hightower

Reason 106 why she is the gal for me.

My wife & I where driving around doing errands today when we saw a few trailers, 5th wheels and RV's which sparked a conversation between us about what kind of camper we would like to buy. I said that i want an RV so I can pull the Jeep behind on a trailer she asks why not a trailer style and pull it with the Jeep. So i now I am forced to try and explain Jeeps choice in power plants which i really can't pull off that well. she says instead of a big RV why not put ( here is why she is the one) a bigger motor in for the jeep and buy a smaller trailer wouldn't that save money? I love u! ;-)

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler

My wife & I where driving around doing errands today when we see a few trailers, 5th wheels and RV's which sparks a conversation between us about what kind of camper we would like to buy i say that i want an RV so I can put the Jeep behind on a trailer. She asks why not a trailer style and pull it with the Jeep. So now i have to try and explain Jeeps choice in power plants which i really can't pull off that well so she says instead of a big RV why not put ( here is why she is the one) a bigger motor for the jeep and buy a smaller trailer wouldn't that save money? I love u! ;-)

Holy crap! That's awesome buddy, definitely a keeper. So................ LS or Hemi??:rock:

bl17z90

Thats awesome. Just don't let her see everything that Eddie and Cindy are going through to get Moby all finished up. :yup:

seanb123

Know the feeling it's great girlfriend says "maybe we need an arb fridge putting ice in cooler on the trail is to much work"

My wife & I where driving around doing errands today when we saw a few trailers, 5th wheels and RV's which sparked a conversation between us about what kind of camper we would like to buy. I said that i want an RV so I can pull the Jeep behind on a trailer she asks why not a trailer style and pull it with the Jeep. So i now I am forced to try and explain Jeeps choice in power plants which i really can't pull off that well. she says instead of a big RV why not put ( here is why she is the one) a bigger motor in for the jeep and buy a smaller trailer wouldn't that save money? I love u! ;-)

I do not want to rain on anyone's celebration however the weight of the JK is not enough to handle pulling anything large like a travel trailer. Putting a larger motor does give you the horsepower and torque but not the weight. It becomes a weight to breaking issue and unless you plan on putting steel weights in the JK.

Just do not want to see anyone get hurt.

R/
Will

Rccrwlr

I do not want to rain on anyone's celebration however the weight of the JK is not enough to handle pulling anything large like a travel trailer. Putting a larger motor does give you the horsepower and torque but not the weight. It becomes a weight to breaking issue and unless you plan on putting steel weights in the JK.

R/
Will

Time for a big brake upgrade as well

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=6735

1979 Jeep CJ5 - rccrwlr
2008 Jeep JKUR - pheartmtngot

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

R/
Will

A lot of small travel trailers are under the JK weight limits for towing.

An I need me a Canadian wife. :thumb:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Don't you mean this 10Frank9?

Look what we've resorted to.... Jealousy manifests itself in so many ways doesn't it. Mr. "Single" Overlander doesn't have to get approval from ANYONE, cats included, to spend money frivolously on his Jeep. 😔

Skid_Kid

Look what we've resorted to.... Jealousy manifests itself in so many ways doesn't it. Mr. "Single" Overlander doesn't have to get approval from ANYONE, cats included, to spend money frivolously on his Jeep. 😔

Wait I am supposed to get permission to spend my paycheck?

Sent from my PRC-119

David1tontj

Along the same lines, when we first got my jeep I kept breaking my rear d35 so I was gonna do a 44 swap in the rear and my wife looked straight at me and said, "if you're already gonna swap axles, shouldn't you just go with dana 60's??" She hates breaking down just as much as I do.... It's been "rock" solid every since! That's my wife!

Hightower

R/
Will

Brother I live in Western Canada I can pull a moose with a skidoo legally!:cheesy:

A lot of small travel trailers are under the JK weight limits for towing.

An I need me a Canadian wife. :thumb:

There is only about 17 million giver take and some are spoken for already! :yup:

Wait I am supposed to get permission to spend my paycheck?

Sent from my PRC-119

Yes Yes and Yes, I am not sure I can spend the change jar without permission.:doh:

Along the same lines, when we first got my jeep I kept breaking my rear d35 so I was gonna do a 44 swap in the rear and my wife looked straight at me and said, "if you're already gonna swap axles, shouldn't you just go with dana 60's??" She hates breaking down just as much as I do.... It's been "rock" solid every since! That's my wife!

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Top Bottom