Why are UTV's cool???

GCM 2

Get your Friday off to a good start with some awesome RZR offroading action. Enjoy :thumb:

GCM 2

Those are cool but the amount of money requried to buy one would be a lot of cool parts for Canvas.;)

Yes to build a race quality UTV, start at about $30k and that is a serious amount of upgrades to any jeep. But for anyone interested in testing the waters of doing a little offroad racing, you can buy complete turn key, legal, race ready UTV's for around $20,000. This is absolutely the cheapest form of competitive offroad racing there is.

I have regularly driven built up operational/tactical versions at work and have suited up and gotten behind the wheel of the Discount Tire EVO1K Race RZR. Every time I crawl out of the thing, I am very close to pulling the trigger on buying one off the classifieds on Race Dezert for the KOH race......but then reality kicks and I remember I am saving for the 4400 class car.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Yes to build a race quality UTV, start at about $30k and that is a serious amount of upgrades to any jeep. But for anyone interested in testing the waters of doing a little offroad racing, you can buy complete turn key, legal, race ready UTV's for around $20,000. This is absolutely the cheapest form of competitive offroad racing there is.

I have regularly driven built up operational/tactical versions at work and have suited up and gotten behind the wheel of the Discount Tire EVO1K Race RZR. Every time I crawl out of the thing, I am very close to pulling the trigger on buying one off the classifieds on Race Dezert for the KOH race......but then reality kicks and I remember I am saving for the 4400 class car.

Jen really wants to race one
(UTV).. I need another job ...

When you get the 4400 car, count me in for helping pit !

www.toasterjeep.com

JAGS

Hooked

My son wants one of these whenever we see them at a show. Guess I need to start saving.

GCM 2

Jen really wants to race one
(UTV).. I need another job ...

When you get the 4400 car, count me in for helping pit !

www.toasterjeep.com

Well, I certainly appreciate the pit support.....but I already had you signed up for it since I will be using the same pits as Mel. Haha!

I won't post the link but, just search Race Dezert classifieds and there are pages of every level build available. Also, Brian Hogue is sell his 900 for a 1000cc. It may be the sole reason he placed 2nd to Lil' Mel in the Nationals ;)

jesse3638

Hooked
They are a lot of fun. I've had the pleasure of rallying our "work" RZR 900XP around Dumont. It's a blast but I've scared myself a few times..haha. I always fill out the entry forms for the drawings to win one. Keeping my fingers crossed...haha

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Well, I certainly appreciate the pit support.....but I already had you signed up for it since I will be using the same pits as Mel. Haha!

I won't post the link but, just search Race Dezert classifieds and there are pages of every level build available. Also, Brian Hogue is sell his 900 for a 1000cc. It may be the sole reason he placed 2nd to Lil' Mel in the Nationals ;)

For sure, Brian was under powered all season. They really shouldn't be in the same class.

www.toasterjeep.com

Top Bottom