Who's in to vapeing?

Well here is my coils and wick, and that's after a few hits

Everyone has there own preference. I go with less is more on my wicks. It is hard to tell from the pics but I prefer no wick under the coil - this will allow for even better air flow and help keep the coils cool. Also I think you mentioned the hit was too hot or burned your throat. What Nicotine level is your juice? I drip 3mg (sometimes 0mg) anything higher is to much throat hit for me.

Brankz

Everyone has there own preference. I go with less is more on my wicks. It is hard to tell from the pics but I prefer no wick under the coil - this will allow for even better air flow and help keep the coils cool. Also I think you mentioned the hit was too hot or burned your throat. What Nicotine level is your juice? I drip 3mg (sometimes 0mg) anything higher is to much throat hit for me.

True that, one time I drip 12nic and I almost die lol I only vape 3

Benito

Caught the Bug
Nice but ask or build a parallel build and line up the air holes with the coils try a 5-6 wrap with 24g

I would only recommend a parallel coil if you are using kanthal; I did a parallel build with Gplat 24. 5wraps one side, six wraps on the other and it doesn't even register on my ohm meter. Good but dangerous. Indulgence Mutation X v1

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423539190.112931.jpg

I had to make a regular coil with the Gplat 24 with 12 wraps to get it to register .2-.3 ohms. This build is good as well and not so dangerous. I personally like this one more. Indulgence Mutation X v3

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423539047.011990.jpg

Ohm your builds and check your voltages constantly, and make sure you get good batteries. I'm running Sony 18650 VTC4 2100mAh in my 18650 mod and MNKE 26650 3500mAh batteries in my 26650 mod. Don't let your batteries get below 3.5V

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423538410.997868.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423538410.997868.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 83

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
What's good about vaping then?

Never had elephant ass, is that anything like a fat girl?

Vaping has its place. I've only done it when I was out to sea where we were not allowed to smoke (cigars or ciggs). I can also see it in a house or car where you don't want it to smell like smoke.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
How often do you need to change the wick? Still need to order some more juice and a lemo setup and some wire and stuff.

Benito

Caught the Bug
How often do you need to change the wick? Still need to order some more juice and a lemo setup and some wire and stuff.

It depends on what you consider good flavor really. I don't think I've gotten to the point where I had to change mine because of bad flavor, but I have changed because I was dripping different flavors, or experimenting with new coils.

Hack12

Well, I broke down and bought a smaller mod today, for obvious reasons. The iTaste 134 was just too damn big to carry around everywhere.

I ended up grabbing an Eleaf iStick 30w for $50 at my local Vape shop. Thing is really great and has more features than the iTaste 134 at half the size and a third of the price.

Living and learning...

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423938953.523289.jpg

Last edited:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Well, I broke down and bought a smaller mod today, for obvious reasons. The iTaste 134 was just too damn big to carry around everywhere.

I ended up grabbing an Eleaf iStick 30w for $50 at my local Vape shop. Thing is really great and has more features than the iTaste 134 at half the size and a third of the price.

Living and learning...

View attachment 124625

I just got the 30W with a subtank mini myself, and the 50w Istick comes out this week. :D

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
The subtank mini and a 30w istick have been working great for me, and Im off the nic completely now, only 58 days in. .4ish ohm coils, vaping around 25W, nice cool full flavor thick vape.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Just got a new shipment in....
449A7C3B-F39D-4D77-A41B-2F8933302830_zps89awc4yu.jpg

So far only tried the key lime pie but it is god damn delicious...really tastes like a great key lime pie...crust, creamy lime, tartness, amazing...I highly recommend it, in max VG with 50% flavor boost.

Im using a subtank mini with a 50W istick and couldn't be happier. I have a plume veil and a marquis dripper, but they are obsolete to me, I only use them for taste testing.

attachment.php

Top Bottom