Who's in to vapeing?

Hack12

Im tempted to get into this, but it seems very expensive to me.

After the initial setup costs, which will pay for themselves before the end of the month, I'll be saving $250 per month from not buying a pack a day. Needless to say, I'm elated! The transition was seamless too. I highly recommend that every current smoker give it a shot. :yup:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
After the initial setup costs, which will pay for themselves before the end of the month, I'll be saving $250 per month from not buying a pack a day. Needless to say, I'm elated! The transition was seamless too. I highly recommend that every current smoker give it a shot. :yup:

Where do you guys order from? I did enjoy a fake e-cig for a while that had cartridges, but I smoked like 10x more lol.

KingCopperhead

Where do you guys order from? I did enjoy a fake e-cig for a while that had cartridges, but I smoked like 10x more lol.

For juices I really like velvet cloud vapor. Their monkey business and vanilla tobacco are incredible.

For tanks and batteries I go to my local shop.

Hack12

I have a little vape shop near my work so I've been going there. However, I'll probably try buying online soon as the e-juice prices are a bit cheaper. These babies are 10x better than those little e-cigs. I never felt like I was getting any kind of hit with those.

Hack12

I just picked up the KangerTech Aerotank 2 and I absolutely love it. Night and day difference from the cheap plastic tank the iTaste 134 came with. :yup:

aerotank-580x775.jpg

Me and my wallet have never been happier to be off cigarettes! :clap2:

Benito

Caught the Bug
Sorry I was a lil late lol
Here .....
http://www.fuzionvapor.com
I like rasta blood, gummy blood and Unicorn blood.... Lol I'm like a vampire
And for the atomizer look for this one on eBay

......l

thank you sir....some of the best juices i've tried

IMG_20150130_230304[1].jpg

got two sampler packs

Krankberry in my Aspire Atlantis
Hadouken in my drip tank

still need to try:
Narhwal Blood
Zombie Killer
Nice Melons!
Unicorn Blood

should have gone mech a long time ago!

Brankz

thank you sir....some of the best juices i've tried

View attachment 121892

got two sampler packs

Krankberry in my Aspire Atlantis
Hadouken in my drip tank

still need to try:
Narhwal Blood
Zombie Killer
Nice Melons!
Unicorn Blood

should have gone mech a long time ago!

Unicorn blood is the best.... Do not buy rasta blood taste like dirt.
Lol really taste like freshly cut grass

Benito

Caught the Bug
Unicorn blood is the best.... Do not buy rasta blood taste like dirt.
Lol really taste like freshly cut grass

Just having the name Unicorn Blood makes me want to buy it. :yup:

they left the package in my mailbox... i was able to smell the juices as soon as i opened the mailbox...definitely by the sampler pack so you can try multiple flavors, i like krankberry the most so far followed by Zombie killer

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
So I found a local shop today, and well ya know how that goes. For flavor I went with the shops "Rust Monster (monster energy taste)" and one thats supposed to taste like fruit stripe gum. Just hope I get over the coughing soon.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423095055.247714.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1423095078.602211.jpg

Last edited:

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Wohooo that's a bad ass mod full copper = best hits

Guy recommended a decent one at first, that was $80, with a good tank and 1000 battery but I knew I'd want a mod sooner than later like you suggested. Once I said its for a hobby everything changed haha. I do wanna get a tank tho I think so I don't have to guess starting out when I'll have to drip more. With this setup, and extra battery and a 30ml juice and 10ml I spent around 170$ I think .

I feel dumb taking baby hits right now, don't think I'll be cloud chasing but I have a good setup if I want to. Lots of air flow.

Brankz

Guy recommended a decent one at first, that was $80, with a good tank and 1000 battery but I knew I'd want a mod sooner than later like you suggested. Once I said its for a hobby everything changed haha. I do wanna get a tank tho I think so I don't have to guess starting out when I'll have to drip more. With this setup, and extra battery and a 30ml juice and 10ml I spent around 170$ I think .

I feel dumb taking baby hits right now, don't think I'll be cloud chasing but I have a good setup if I want to. Lots of air flow.

Lol... You have to hit it strait to your lungs for 3 to 7 seconds 👍

Benito

Caught the Bug
So I did some modding to my kangertech Subtank mini rba coil housing

I had been using the .5ohm coil that it came with until I started getting some nasty flavor out of it. I haven't figured out what happened to it. Tried the 1.2ohm coil and that just did not have enough flavor, swapped in the rba coil and it was good at first but the cotton dried out because it wasn't pulling juice into the body of the coil housing.

Grabbed my drill and drilled a hole on either side of the housing so that the cotton can stay saturated.

I feel like my Aspire Atlantis tank works better than the Subtank with the prebuilt coils but the Atlantis doesn't have a rebuildable so you have to buy new ones. I think this works really well

Attachments

• 1423197006545.jpg
    1423197006545.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 40
Nice Mod, might try that with mine ...

I was successful in making some nice new Grape Kool-Aid flavor e-juice last week for anyone that is interested..... :thumb:

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
So I did some modding to my kangertech Subtank mini rba coil housing

I had been using the .5ohm coil that it came with until I started getting some nasty flavor out of it. I haven't figured out what happened to it. Tried the 1.2ohm coil and that just did not have enough flavor, swapped in the rba coil and it was good at first but the cotton dried out because it wasn't pulling juice into the body of the coil housing.

Grabbed my drill and drilled a hole on either side of the housing so that the cotton can stay saturated.

I feel like my Aspire Atlantis tank works better than the Subtank with the prebuilt coils but the Atlantis doesn't have a rebuildable so you have to buy new ones. I think this works really well

No issues with flooding using thinner juice??

Top Bottom