Who else mows on Saturday?

Mowed in the freezing rain last Saturday. It sucked but had to be done. Wasn't going to be able to it for a few weeks. Took me about 3 hours and 4 passes to get rid of all the windrows and clumps left behind cause it was wet. Miserable.

hhunter050

I worked at one the summer between my sophomore and junior year of high school and the summer between junior and senior years. It was fun as hell. Loved that job.

Yeah I got the job when I graduated high school and I've been there for a year and 3 months and I love it

jesse3638

Hooked
Washed my truck this morning because it was filthy from sitting with a leaking axle seal which I finally fixed last Saturday. Next I may wash the jeep and put up hooks to hang the doors and get the top off. It's past over due..haha

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I mowed the lawn every weekend growing up. I promised myself when I was able to I'd hire someone else to do it. :yup: I know some enjoy it, but not this guy. :naw:

trailraider

I mowed the lawn every weekend growing up. I promised myself when I was able to I'd hire someone else to do it. :yup: I know some enjoy it, but not this guy. :naw:

thats like me. 5 acres every weekend. i hated it so much i rented an appartment when i moved out.

Top Bottom