Whiskey of the Day

Finally, a thread where being in Kentucky (which has more barrels of aging bourbon than people btw) gives me an advantage!!!

thardy

Banned
Finally, a thread where being in Kentucky (which has more barrels of aging bourbon than people btw) gives me an advantage!!!

I just came up with an idea! We should absolutely put together a Wayalife bourbon and whiskey tour! Even if there's not really any wheeling.

BlueBox

I just came up with an idea! We should absolutely put together a Wayalife bourbon and whiskey tour! Even if there's not really any wheeling.

I'm actually headed down in October to do the "bourbon trail" and our as many as I can. Going to finish it up with the Gateway to the cumberlands jamboree.

Merlin

I'm actually headed down in October to do the "bourbon trail" and our as many as I can. Going to finish it up with the Gateway to the cumberlands jamboree.

I can help with this. I know the Van Winkle and Brown family on a personal level. My neighbor works for Bulleit bourbon. He travels all around the country in his promotional wooden teardrop trailer. I can easily reach out to these folks and see what they have to say.

BlueBox

I can help with this. I know the Van Winkle and Brown family on a personal level. My neighbor works for Bulleit bourbon. He travels all around the country in his promotional wooden teardrop trailer. I can easily reach out to these folks and see what they have to say.

That'd be awesome! Any recommendations would definitely be appreciated.

Top Bottom