Whiskey of the Day

TrailHunter

Hooked
I’m a duty inspector, I do structural concrete and structural masonry (alot of schools). Was Los Angeles, now northern Nevada.
Where do you work at?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m a job Supervisor for a small General Construction Company.. We do mostly Custom Residential, New & Remodel in the South Bay... between Palos Verdes & Palisades, Beach cities, West LA, Westchester, etc.

I’ve been thinking about getting a Deputy License... maybe one day.

Trail Bud

Hooked
I’m a job Supervisor for a small General Construction Company.. We do mostly Custom Residential, New & Remodel in the South Bay... between Palos Verdes & Palisades, Beach cities, West LA, Westchester, etc.

I’ve been thinking about getting a Deputy License... maybe one day.

That’s cool!!
I worked with companies like yours building mansions from Malibu to the Hollywood hills. That’s recession proof work. Always plenty of $.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FFPulley77

Hooked
IMG_4255.jpg

Picked these up this afternoon... Blanton’s is always a good buy. The Redemption is finished in rum casks, first time trying it and I’m impressed! Cheers to the weekend 🤙🏼

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

IMG_6788.jpg .

Was looking forward to cracking that Jefferson’s Presidential Select but there is no way in hell I would drink to a Biden Harris presidency. This bottle of Belle Meade is probably better anyway. lol [emoji106]

Top Bottom