Whiskey of the Day

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Trying it out since Doug (Trailbud) said it’s good stuff and I can see why he likes it, it’s freaking good! Very smooth! [emoji106] IMG_3442.jpg

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
A couple that we had at a friends house last weekend. I brought the Jefferson’s since I have wanted to try it for some time. This was voyage 22 and was very good, although I feel like I was expecting a bit more from a hundred dollar bottle. IMG_3449.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

FFPulley77

Hooked
IMG_4114.jpg

Just had an AMAZING experience. My local liquor store owner invited me to a private tasting and barrel selection for Makers Mark. It was the most fun I’ve had in quite a while. It’s truly an incredible experience. In a little over 90 days he’ll receive a barrels worth of bottles of the mix we selected.

Trail Bud

Hooked
View attachment 353574

Just had an AMAZING experience. My local liquor store owner invited me to a private tasting and barrel selection for Makers Mark. It was the most fun I’ve had in quite a while. It’s truly an incredible experience. In a little over 90 days he’ll receive a barrels worth of bottles of the mix we selected.

That is very cool!
I’d like to try a Makers tasting sometime.

Andy5160

Hooked
You probably missed the colors by a week or so I would guess. Maybe not. My parents said weather has been funky up north. I’m sure it is for you too.

Yes it is been weird around here. Misty and foggy all week last week. I do believe colors are still there just have to get out and see them.
Thinking to make a trip to Maine actually

Top Bottom