Whiskey of the Day

Bear_JT

Hooked
I saw Ddays post this one up a while back and went on a mission. I finally found it today and all I can say is WOW! IMG_9514.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
I saw Ddays post this one up a while back and went on a mission. I finally found it today and all I can say is WOW! View attachment 338899

Pretty damn good, isn't it? LOL, I've got a bottle damn near empty just from taking swigs from it for the past couple weeks :D

Been looking for that one. Apparently it hasn’t made its way to Georgia yet [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Story I got from my state store is that this is from a small distillery and PA made a one-time buy. There are none left in Western Pa that I know of. Wife & I drove around to
a couple state stores grabbing bottles for everyone that wanted one last weekend & they said they're all gone. We snagged 6.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Pretty damn good, isn't it? LOL, I've got a bottle damn near empty just from taking swigs from it for the past couple weeks :D

Story I got from my state store is that this is from a small distillery and PA made a one-time buy. There are none left in Western Pa that I know of. Wife & I drove around to
a couple state stores grabbing bottles for everyone that wanted one last weekend & they said they're all gone. We snagged 6.

That stuff is literally in every store out here. Has been for a while.

Bear_JT

Hooked
Been looking for that one. Apparently it hasn’t made its way to Georgia yet [emoji849]

If your local store doesn’t get some soon let me know. There’s room for a couple stamps. [emoji1360]

It is damn good! So far straight or with coke is quite nice [emoji1362]. They had quite a few at my local Total Wine along with some mini’s.

nbunga

Caught the Bug

I grabbed a bottle today while at the grocery. Just cracked it open and took a little jag off of it. Man that’s good! If I didn’t have to be at work in like 6 hours I’d probably be sitting in the sunroom enjoying a little more. Still almost 40 degrees outside

Ddays

Hooked
I grabbed a bottle today while at the grocery. Just cracked it open and took a little jag off of it. Man that’s good! If I didn’t have to be at work in like 6 hours I’d probably be sitting in the sunroom enjoying a little more. Still almost 40 degrees outside

Flavored whiskeys are really hit or miss with me, but this one is really really good. Glad you enjoyed it! Have a nice healthy slug tomorrow night! ;)

fiend

Caught the Bug
Flavored whiskeys are really hit or miss with me, but this one is really really good. Glad you enjoyed it! Have a nice healthy slug tomorrow night! ;)

I read that it’s really sweet, almost like syrup. True? That’s my issue with stuff like American Honey and similar. Too sweet.

JKbrick

I must be an oddball but peanut butter flavor sounds awful, but I don’t like Reece’s or other peanut butter flavored things either

Ddays

Hooked
I read that it’s really sweet, almost like syrup. True? That’s my issue with stuff like American Honey and similar. Too sweet.

I wouldn't say syrupy but it does have a pretty thick consistency. And it is pretty sweet. It satisfies my sweet tooth. Straight up I can only take a swig every so often. Poured over ice it's really good though. Make no mistake, this won't replace anyone's favorite go-to, but as a novelty drink it's pretty good.

I must be an oddball but peanut butter flavor sounds awful, but I don’t like Reece’s or other peanut butter flavored things either

Fucking commie

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Whaaaat? Don't like peanut butter?!? Ovie's on to something there :spock:

fiend

Caught the Bug
I wouldn't say syrupy but it does have a pretty thick consistency. And it is pretty sweet. It satisfies my sweet tooth. Straight up I can only take a swig every so often. Poured over ice it's really good though. Make no mistake, this won't replace anyone's favorite go-to, but as a novelty drink it's pretty good.

I’ll probably pick some up just cuz I like peanut butter. Then maybe experiment from there.

Another one to try is Frangelico. Hazelnut liqueur. Really sweet, but mix one part of that with one part vodka and a healthy squeeze of lime, vigorously shaken with ice and poured into a martini glass .... 🤤

Last edited:

Bear_JT

Hooked

I’d say it has a sweetness to it but it’s not overwhelming. To me it tastes like a good quality peanut butter straight out of the jar. Cold, it’s killer.

Top Bottom