Whiskey of the Day

jesse3638

Hooked
I haven’t had any alcohol in 3+ months. Getting back into the swing of things the old fashioned way.
View attachment 337876 .

In a BFE town with a BFE town equipped bar. So it’s Makers in that old fashioned. No rye and the only other bourbon is Bulleit. [emoji58]

**to add**
When it comes to bars. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Give me the dark divie-est bar any day over the loud and hip.
View attachment 337880 .
Amen to that..haha

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have an unopened bottle of Blue I’m saving for a ssspecial occasion.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Dumb question of the day, when it comes to aged whiskeys. Do they continue to age any once bottled or once they’re out of the barrel and package sealed that’s the final product.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

MericaMade

Dumb question of the day, when it comes to aged whiskeys. Do they continue to age any once bottled or once they’re out of the barrel and package sealed that’s the final product.

Per El Google.

Unlike wine,*whisky does*not mature in*the bottle. So even if you keep a 12 year old*bottle*for 100 years,*it will*always remain a 12 year old*whisky. As long as*the bottle*is kept out of direct sunlight,*the Scotch Whisky will*not deteriorate, even if*it*is opened.

To bad the same mature aging thing dosent apply to my wife LOL. Shhhhhhh dont tell her I said that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Per El Google.

Unlike wine,*whisky does*not mature in*the bottle. So even if you keep a 12 year old*bottle*for 100 years,*it will*always remain a 12 year old*whisky. As long as*the bottle*is kept out of direct sunlight,*the Scotch Whisky will*not deteriorate, even if*it*is opened.

To bad the same mature aging thing dosent apply to my wife LOL. Shhhhhhh dont tell her I said that.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dang. Wanted to make an investment in my future drinking. Haha

Top Bottom