Whiskey of the Day

Bear_JT

Hooked
The wife and I have been waiting for this one since we missed it last year. It is really good!

IMG_0854.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

So my in-laws for as far back as I can remember always buy me a handle of makers for my birthday or Christmas. lol

I seriously can not possibly drink that much in my lifetime with the amount of bottles I have throughout my house and garage. lol

But tonight I was feeling like some comfort food. And with that of course is the bourbon that started it all for me. Makers Mark.

To
Good health!
Cheers my friends.

IMG_3842.jpg .

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So my in-laws for as far back as I can remember always buy me a handle of makers for my birthday or Christmas. lol

I seriously can not possibly drink that much in my lifetime with the amount of bottles I have throughout my house and garage. lol

But tonight I was feeling like some comfort food. And with that of course is the bourbon that started it all for me. Makers Mark.

To
Good health!
Cheers my friends.

View attachment 343797 .

I cannot possible drink that much but yet only has two bottles. Looks like your doing pretty good to me. lol

I cannot possible drink that much but yet only has two bottles. Looks like your doing pretty good to me. lol

Hahaha
That’s just one random cabinet.
And I polished off the third. They are 1.75 too

Plus I have this to work on.[emoji106]
IMG_3680.jpg .

I’m cleaning out my parents house (they moved after 30+ years) I found bottles of makers mark in my old closet bedroom I grew up in. Hahaha

jdofmemi

Hahaha
That’s just one random cabinet.
And I polished off the third. They are 1.75 too

Plus I have this to work on.[emoji106]
View attachment 343803 .

I’m cleaning out my parents house (they moved after 30+ years) I found bottles of makers mark in my old closet bedroom I grew up in. Hahaha

It looks like you drink about as much as you drive your Jeep 😂

Both are more entertaining when you actually use them, instead of just keeping them around to look at.

Buster3479

Have you tried RC6 yet? I had Maker's flights during a lunch with Denny Potter. RC6 was amazing, and I bought a bottle and had him sign it an hour later.

Have you tried RC6 yet? I had Maker's flights during a lunch with Denny Potter. RC6 was amazing, and I bought a bottle and had him sign it an hour later.

Probably not that edition of their wood stave or single barrel whatever they call it. But yea. Their special edition stuff is great [emoji106].
If it’s on sale or priced wrong. Makers Mark cask strength is nothing to sleep on. Love the stuff.

Top Bottom