Whiskey of the Day

TrailHunter

Hooked
So I was at Bevmo getting a couple white elephant gifts and there it was... Metallica’s New Whiskey... I had to try it... each barrel ages with a select playlist of Metallicas songs... Its surprisingly Very Good! [emoji1605]

IMG_9697.jpg

TrailHunter

Hooked
Indeed. I'm still Unforgivin for The Memory Remains. I'll slowly Fade To Black until I Disappear.

I’m just Killing Time enjoying this Whisky in the Jar, and thinking I like Metallica Better Than You. But have No Remorse... I’m Stone Cold Crazy.

WJCO

Meme King
I’m just Killing Time enjoying this Whisky in the Jar, and thinking I like Metallica Better Than You. But have No Remorse... I’m Stone Cold Crazy.

Don't Tread On Me, bro. I'm just trying to Enter Sandman until I recognize For Whom The Bell Tolls until I crown King Nothing, Until it Sleeps when I show the No Leaf Clover to the Master of Puppets. Sorry, I'm just trying to be the Hero Of The Day.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Don't Tread On Me, bro. I'm just trying to Enter Sandman until I recognize For Whom The Bell Tolls until I crown King Nothing, Until it Sleeps when I show the No Leaf Clover to the Master of Puppets. Sorry, I'm just trying to be the Hero Of The Day.

So What... Mama Said always Fight Fire With Fire. Your puns are a bit Overkill, and you may be a Bad Seed... but The More I See, The Thing That Should Not Be... I realize there is no Cure, for the Poor Twisted Me. I think we should Hit The Lights on this thread.... it’s giving me Whiplash.

rubiDave

So What... Mama Said always Fight Fire With Fire. Your puns are a bit Overkill, and you may be a Bad Seed... but The More I See, The Thing That Should Not Be... I realize there is no Cure, for the Poor Twisted Me. I think we should Hit The Lights on this thread.... it’s giving me Whiplash.
lol [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom