Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Took all four of us and our gear out to North Fork Campground (near Dora, MO) for some camping/biking/hiking.
trailerCamping.jpg
NorthForkCamp.jpg
The cold blue spring nearby was cool too, but I don't have the picture right now (still in the camera). Dipped the filter in and drank some fresh ice cold spring water :cool:

Took a tour of a trail we are looking to adopt near Big Bear with the US Forest Service. Before that we actually did a patrol with them and found a hunter had left a smoldering camp fire during a red flag condition.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474298415.234510.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474298433.761645.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474298464.382562.jpg

Took a tour of a trail we are looking to adopt near Big Bear with the US Forest Service. Before that we actually did a patrol with them and found a hunter had left a smoldering camp fire during a red flag condition.

Gotta hate that, is it really that hard to put out a camp fire??

Gotta hate that, is it really that hard to put out a camp fire??

No kidding. It's a shame that so many resources are tied up just picking up after people. We've already had some devastating fires this year. You'd think a hunter would know better. We also hauled out an old tire and some roofing material that someone dumped. I just don't get it.

No kidding. It's a shame that so many resources are tied up just picking up after people. We've already had some devastating fires this year. You'd think a hunter would know better. We also hauled out an old tire and some roofing material that someone dumped. I just don't get it.

I don't get it either. :icon_crazy: :crazyeyes: Good job cleaning up after those :asshat:S :thumb:

Took all four of us and our gear out to North Fork Campground (near Dora, MO) for some camping/biking/hiking.
The cold blue spring nearby was cool too, but I don't have the picture right now (still in the camera). Dipped the filter in and drank some fresh ice cold spring water :cool:

A couple more photos from this weekend:
BlueSpring.jpg
BlueSpring2.jpg
northForkCampfire.jpg

Top Bottom