Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Took all four of us and our gear out to North Fork Campground (near Dora, MO) for some camping/biking/hiking.
trailerCamping.jpg
NorthForkCamp.jpg
The cold blue spring nearby was cool too, but I don't have the picture right now (still in the camera). Dipped the filter in and drank some fresh ice cold spring water :cool:

WillyRockIt

Took a tour of a trail we are looking to adopt near Big Bear with the US Forest Service. Before that we actually did a patrol with them and found a hunter had left a smoldering camp fire during a red flag condition.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474298415.234510.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474298433.761645.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474298464.382562.jpg

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Took a tour of a trail we are looking to adopt near Big Bear with the US Forest Service. Before that we actually did a patrol with them and found a hunter had left a smoldering camp fire during a red flag condition.

Gotta hate that, is it really that hard to put out a camp fire??

WillyRockIt

Gotta hate that, is it really that hard to put out a camp fire??

No kidding. It's a shame that so many resources are tied up just picking up after people. We've already had some devastating fires this year. You'd think a hunter would know better. We also hauled out an old tire and some roofing material that someone dumped. I just don't get it.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
No kidding. It's a shame that so many resources are tied up just picking up after people. We've already had some devastating fires this year. You'd think a hunter would know better. We also hauled out an old tire and some roofing material that someone dumped. I just don't get it.

I don't get it either. :icon_crazy: :crazyeyes: Good job cleaning up after those :asshat:S :thumb:

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Took all four of us and our gear out to North Fork Campground (near Dora, MO) for some camping/biking/hiking.
The cold blue spring nearby was cool too, but I don't have the picture right now (still in the camera). Dipped the filter in and drank some fresh ice cold spring water :cool:

A couple more photos from this weekend:
BlueSpring.jpg
BlueSpring2.jpg
northForkCampfire.jpg

Top Bottom