Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Flat Top

Surfside and Galveston, Tx

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

YKPizzaGuy

Man you should have just gotten ahold of us and come down when we run it.

I will take you up on the offer. It's just that this one fell exactly at the right time for me. Going to be a busy year and times flying so fast. Lol I'm planing 7 months in advance after all ;) when are you guys running it? I have my jeep at Trail Jeeps getting my Hemi put in right now :) might be worth a drive over once I go back to pick it up :)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I will take you up on the offer. It's just that this one fell exactly at the right time for me. Going to be a busy year and times flying so fast. Lol I'm planing 7 months in advance after all ;) when are you guys running it? I have my jeep at Trail Jeeps getting my Hemi put in right now :) might be worth a drive over once I go back to pick it up :)

Not until late summer probably. No dates set yet. Just figured it would save you $400 and be more fun. But I guess $400 isn't that expensive when you'll spend $4000 in fuel. Lol

YKPizzaGuy

Not until late summer probably. No dates set yet. Just figured it would save you $400 and be more fun. But I guess $400 isn't that expensive when you'll spend $4000 in fuel. Lol

Lol yea it's a bit of a drive ;) but do let me know. I might head back down for it. And I haven't done a jamboree so I thought it would be a great way to exp both.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392150722.639424.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392150731.172027.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392150741.293314.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392150750.705984.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392150758.906999.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392150767.590880.jpg
somehow with all this norcal rain. my jeep decided to collect water while it was all buttoned up 😕 well dealer said they could look at it tomorrow. and its sunshine and warm here, no way letting standing water sit in the sun under a black top. everything out drying, tub bleached and vacuumed.

Top Bottom