Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

So fully buttoned up, why remove the seats, did they get wet too? :thinking:

wasn't sure on how to pull all the carpet out of there, was much easier with the seats out, plus it made it easier to take a rag to it and dry it all up before i went over it with some bleach spray and then vaccuumed all the little things out that were left over.

Beyrgut

Definitely easier to cleanup with seats out but for a quick removal all you need to do is cut the small pieces of carpet keeping it in. You should notice a bout a 1/4" piece of material around each slit at the seat mounts that needs to be cut. It takes maybe 10 min to remove all the carpeting after that.

Definitely easier to cleanup with seats out but for a quick removal all you need to do is cut the small pieces of carpet keeping it in. You should notice a bout a 1/4" piece of material around each slit at the seat mounts that needs to be cut. It takes maybe 10 min to remove all the carpeting after that.

awesome, thank you much! im going to be doing searches for a write up on rhino lining it and keeping it out most of the time

RockyJk

Took a last minute run with Piginajeep to Rancheria road which turned out to be closed like 2 miles from the exit 😡 so we turned back and decided to hit the trails, with no tools I had to do the trails with my sway bar connected (sketchy) ended up running a bike trail black gulch and freeway ridge

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392530585.301956.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392530635.161315.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392530742.959766.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392530770.988049.jpg

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
That was marked for a jeep trail, but I don't think and jeeps have been on it in years..

Great time! We did have a bottle jack 👍

orngcrushrgrl

We got out to Lake Ellsworth in Oklahoma today with some of our jeepin buddies. Couple different kinda of stuck happened today, but not to us thankfully

Our buddy Roger

image-2010909888.jpg

And another of our new friends
image-2351433748.jpg

Us
image-3253522831.jpg

And our dirty jeep
image-1693820188.jpg

JAGS

Hooked
Not offroad, but spent the day yesterday traveling the coast from Santa Monica to Santa Barbara. A late valentines day with the wife. Pic from brunch at Duke's Malibu.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392686990.017161.jpg

Top Bottom