Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

JAGS

Hooked
This was actually last week on a run with ttfhell to pilot rock. My little stocker did pretty damn good. Glad I have a rubi with sliders though.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374600534.001230.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374600564.366170.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374600600.175070.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374600639.041634.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374600662.134540.jpg

Paisano

This was actually last week on a run with ttfhell to pilot rock. My little stocker did pretty damn good. Glad I have a rubi with sliders though.
View attachment 41064
View attachment 41065
View attachment 41066
View attachment 41067
View attachment 41068

Looks like a fun area, I have two kids about that age it would be nice to go with people who also bring kids. That's the first question my son always asks, are there going to be other kids?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Looks like a fun area, I have two kids about that age it would be nice to go with people who also bring kids. That's the first question my son always asks, are there going to be other kids?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm still a kid. :cheesy:

TheStick

I did a solo run through the Rubicon this weekend. Made it through the Little Sluice with issues now that they broke it all up. Made it to Rubicon Springs in 8 hrs and camped at the Dirty Dozen campsite. Early start on Saturday to be the first one up Cadillac Hill and had breakfast on Observation point. What a beautiful trail! Pretty challenging but a ton of fun.

Solo AND little sluice. Ballsy!

MC2003TJ

Thanks! I meant to say I had no issues getting through the little sluice. Two jeeps broke just after I went through. I had not the Rubicon in 13 years. It is one challenge after another. Awesome run!

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug

JAGS

Hooked

Yep, I remember from the New Years run. My son thought it was awesome. My daughter, also 8 - twins, was a little nervous in a few spots. But I try to take my kids and wife as much as possible.

That's awesome. I've been putting my stocker through the paces and they do awesome. My stock rails have been used a lot :eek:

Yup. 👍

Those are some big ass rocks JAGS! Congrats on getting through them!

I definitely think I'd have been a bit nervous and my wife would have been out of the Jeep I'm sure. My kids would love it!

It was a blast of a trail. The toughest crawl was fairly easy for ttfhell and his 37s and coils. I took the same exact line and got a little hung up. Didn't take any pictures of it as he was stacking a few rocks. Didn't work. Then with some luck, actually slid off my skid and slider where I was stuck and had just enough traction. After looking at some of the boulders, yeah, it was pretty awesome. But also enough moderate/easy sections to be enjoyable with kids.

Top Bottom