Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Lol, it was one of those last minute decisions I’m always making. It was clear up there. Pretty hazy up to about Bear Valley but cleared up on top. Looked like there was a lot of traffic on Slick Rock but Deer Valley was pretty empty. My son is already begging for another trip so I’ll let you know when we end up going.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I’m probably out the rest of this year up in the mountains anyway. Rear axle has a pinion seal leak I need to have fixed and then gone in a couple weeks for a week. By the time I get back I’m sure there will be snow flying.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail Bud

Hooked
When I was 8, I started mowing yards with a 1967 Cub Cadet. Neighbors, Church, Church Parsonage... Best pay for any was $10.
I still have that old tractor. Got it running awhile back after sitting 24 years.

You had luxury, me a briggs and Stratton push mower. $10.00 for 1/2 acre.
It’s cool you have the tractor.

Last edited:

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
I’m probably out the rest of this year up in the mountains anyway. Rear axle has a pinion seal leak I need to have fixed and then gone in a couple weeks for a week. By the time I get back I’m sure there will be snow flying.

Gotcha. Hard to believe the snow will be falling here soon as hot as it’s been. I’ll shoot ya a message anyways in case something opens up. Safe travels.

Kuboske

You had luxury, me a briggs and Stratton push mower. $10.00 for 1/2 acre.
It’s cool you have the tractor.

Wow... That made a man out of you!
I thought about posting some pics of the old tractor in, "Random non Jeep stuff..." thread. Figured most would think it boring and silly.
Little did I know, the old tractors are somewhat popular today. For mini tractor pulling. All kinds of soup up parts available for those old cast iron Kohlers.
I was going to use mine to push and pull airplanes out of hangars.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
The antique restored tractors is one of my favorite exhibits at the Illinois State fair. I had a JD455 3 cylinder diesel with the bucket and blade at my last house. I loved working on that thing even though every freakin part weighed a ton. I always wanted a classic to restore though.
I thought about posting some pics of the old tractor in, "Random non Jeep stuff..." thread. Figured most would think it boring and silly.
Little did I know, the old tractors are somewhat popular today. For mini tractor pulling. All kinds of soup up parts available for those old cast iron Kohlers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

bmkrinne

Josh (MSJKU11) came over to Alabama yesterday for a Jeep ride at Stoney Lonesome Offroad Park. It was a beautiful day with perfect conditions for riding topless thru the hills and woods. Got two more badges on their 404 & Switchback trails! Their 3rd BOH trail is completely unrunnable due to erosion and washout, so we settled on 2 of 3.

IMG_1018.jpg IMG_1022.jpg IMG_1023.jpg IMG_1027.jpg IMG_1031.jpg IMG_1032.jpg IMG_1033.jpg IMG_1034.jpg IMG_1035.jpg

Trail Bud

Hooked

American restorations tv show has some that they have restored to new. That’s very cool. You could start a cash cow hobby besides the keep and restore it.
:).

The antique restored tractors is one of my favorite exhibits at the Illinois State fair. I had a JD455 3 cylinder diesel with the bucket and blade at my last house. I loved working on that thing even though every freakin part weighed a ton. I always wanted a classic to restore though.

I went to that fair a few times, many years ago. (From Southern Illinois)
I watch farm report, they always have restored tractors, that have passed from generation to generation. It’s good stuff.

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
That looks like a great day out[emoji106]
Josh (MSJKU11) came over to Alabama yesterday for a Jeep ride at Stoney Lonesome Offroad Park. It was a beautiful day with perfect conditions for riding topless thru the hills and woods. Got two more badges on their 404 & Switchback trails! Their 3rd BOH trail is completely unrunnable due to erosion and washout, so we settled on 2 of 3.

View attachment 353962 View attachment 353963 View attachment 353964 View attachment 353965 View attachment 353966 View attachment 353967 View attachment 353968 View attachment 353969 View attachment 353970

sipafz

Caught the Bug

View attachment 353962 View attachment 353963 View attachment 353964 View attachment 353965 View attachment 353966 View attachment 353967 View attachment 353968 View attachment 353969 View attachment 353970

Nice pics! Looks like you had a good time!

nbunga

Caught the Bug

Looks like a perfect day to be out.

wjtstudios

Hooked

Looks like a great couple of trails! It would complete change if it were wet.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

bmkrinne

It was a beautiful day, high of about 70 deg and dry conditions. Yes, I hear the trails are downright miserable after a couple rainy days. I hate mud so yesterday was fantastic!!!

jdofmemi

Looks like a lot of fun Brian👍👍👍

jab1719

Hit up the bantam Jeep Trailfest 9.5. They put this on after their normal festival got cancelled. First trail rides on their new property. It was a nice weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elroy231

Looks like it was an great day to be doin exacy what you were doing. Trails look like ot of fun.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

Twin lakes MT, sorry we missed ya this time Jaimie.
Quite possibly my last trip to the mountains in MT before moving to ND and the snow was supposed to be rolling in shortly after we left. 20201010_115245.jpg 20201010_124219.jpg 1602378715402.jpg 1602378708117.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jsouder53

Hooked
Twin lakes MT, sorry we missed ya this time Jaimie.
Quite possibly my last trip to the mountains in MT before moving to ND and the snow was supposed to be rolling in shortly after we left.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sorry I couldn’t make it this weekend. Glad you had a beautiful day on the trail [emoji106] all of the peaks have snow on them today, so that was perfect timing.

Edwrds

Caught the Bug
IMG_1969.jpg
IMG_2307.jpg
Then people wonder why we don’t show maps or GPS locations.

Well the trip was still awesome other than the vandalism.

Last edited:
Top Bottom