Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
How was Barnum? Did they keep the numbers down?

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Today, I just took my kids for the parade where we just cruised by the hometown of Willys-Overland.

I’m really looking forward to hitting the trails in the a.m.

They “said” they were keeping the numbers down but it was a crapload of jeeps. There had to be 500+.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

tchmotorsports

Caught the Bug
My Daughter and I took a Friday drive to a historic railroad bridge.
Her rules:
1. Jeep, no doors.
2. Backroads only.
3. Picnic.
4. Then... Ice Cream.
View attachment 353622 View attachment 353623
Built in 1905, Almost 1/2 mile long. Workers were paid, 13 cents per hour.
90 mile round trip, almost all county roads. So quiet, just the sound of the wind in the trees.
Perfect day.

That is awesome my son and i love historic RR bridges.

Kuboske

Yeah, and you would $10.00 to mow it. And that was big money.
I did that too.

When I was 8, I started mowing yards with a 1967 Cub Cadet. Neighbors, Church, Church Parsonage... Best pay for any was $10.
I still have that old tractor. Got it running awhile back after sitting 24 years.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Took the kids to Deer Valley to get out of the heat and smoke. It was my daughters first legitimate trail and she did awesome. Stopped at the creek for lunch.

IMG_8226.jpg

IMG_8208.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
#noinvite

How was it up there. We were up there two weeks and hiked up to inspiration point. It was hazy in the distance but it was a beautiful day.

Lol, it was one of those last minute decisions I’m always making. It was clear up there. Pretty hazy up to about Bear Valley but cleared up on top. Looked like there was a lot of traffic on Slick Rock but Deer Valley was pretty empty. My son is already begging for another trip so I’ll let you know when we end up going.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom