Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

That trail is on my bucket list.. though by the looks of it I’ll probably have to wait for a pandemic to run it without traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

The trail itself is only moderately challenging but fun. But the reward is at the top with one of the best views anywhere. Highly recommend! I'm lucky the trail head is only about 75 minutes from my front door.

SJCJK

IMG_0612.jpg made it to the top of Hollister Hills in CA, on Saturday. Lucked out as our Gov closed state parks on Sunday. Was GREAT to get out of the house. IMG_0623.jpg . My son (pic), me, and a bunch of ‘Yotas this day.

Last edited:

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Went out 2 tracking today with some friends. Nothing crazy but it helped getting out of the house and into the woods.
IMG_4052.jpg
IMG_4065.jpg
IMG_4056.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Some 2 tracks outside of Allegan.

I thought the state trail were closed when I saw that Silver lake was not going to open, but I checked and the trails are still open. I think I am going to make a run up to St. Helen next week to take Bison out on a trail. It’s better then pavement

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

JK_0311

IMG_0844.jpg

Went to the Table Mesa area and did Lower Terminator, looped the main trail around to Tip Top Mine trail. Nice day out. 60772954896__DD5ACB15-06C4-4105-89EC-C482BF7A38DC.jpg

I thought the state trail were closed when I saw that Silver lake was not going to open, but I checked and the trails are still open. I think I am going to make a run up to St. Helen next week to take Bison out on a trail. It’s better then pavement

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Allegan is seasonal roads, (a couple swamped roads this time of year as well) can’t close roads.
So far all trails and ‘most’ parks still open. Facilities obviously closed.

Ddays

Hooked
Finally had to get Gruff out Saturday - haven't really driven him since December. :crazyeyes:
Toured the wilds of the Whole Foods parking lot. Got kinda hairy but we made it without any breaks or trail damage.

WF.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Finally had to get Gruff out Saturday - haven't really driven him since December. :crazyeyes:
Toured the wilds of the Whole Foods parking lot. Got kinda hairy but we made it without any breaks or trail damage.

View attachment 344917

Good to see Gruff off the property, even if it is a run to Whole Foods [emoji38]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom