Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

WJCO

Meme King
It was 70 here today so we decided to take the Jeep into the mountains for a little trail time. Only 30 minutes from the house and we got hit with a fricken snow storm. Taking pictures was painful with the wind. Still nice to get out though.

DSC07837.jpg

DSC07825.jpg

DSC07826.jpg

McShane

IMG_7420.jpg IMG_7358.jpg IMG_7446.jpg Wish I could upload vids of some of the climbs. It was a great weekend with awesome people in Bridgeport, TX. I got to see what the Renegade Deserthawk could do with the new lift and tires. I was impressed, it did very well and climbed up stuff I never dreamed it would...it’s definitely no Wrangler with a lift and tires, but it was never meant to be. With that said, anything I tried, it made it...eventually[emoji23]. We got a few scrapes and made use of the skid plates and rock rails...several times! It had the most to gain and the least to lose. Very happy with the little guy of the bunch. This, coming from a motorcyclist getting hooked on wheeling!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Wish I could upload vids of some of the climbs. It was a great weekend with awesome people in Bridgeport, TX. I got to see what the Renegade Deserthawk could do with the new lift and tires. I was impressed, it did very well and climbed up stuff I never dreamed it would...it’s definitely no Wrangler with a lift and tires, but it was never meant to be. With that said, anything I tried, it made it...eventually[emoji23]. We got a few scrapes and made use of the skid plates and rock rails...several times! It had the most to gain and the least to lose. Very happy with the little guy of the bunch. This, coming from a motorcyclist getting hooked on wheeling!

You should be able to upload videos if they're in a YouTube link. As long as you're not purposefully soliciting traffic to your channel for extra views.

black pearl

Hooked
That is the coolest camper!

thank you! It's been a fun project.

Where do you sleep?

The dinette turns into a bed big enough for my wife, daughter and a small sliver for me.
It has a upper level bed also. And use to have a single that folded out over the sink and stove. I wouldn't ever want five people in this thing though.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
thank you! It's been a fun project.

The dinette turns into a bed big enough for my wife, daughter and a small sliver for me.
It has a upper level bed also. And use to have a single that folded out over the sink and stove. I wouldn't ever want five people in this thing though.

Damn! That is a sweet trailer then. Packs a punch.

Top Bottom