Where did your Jeep take You this Week?

Brute

Hooked
Yeah this was my first time to the summit since I was around 13 or so. Unfortunately there were no snowball fights. We did, however, hike out to the adz quarry (my first time) which was incredible. For some reason I didn’t think to take any pictures of it while I was there 🤦*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I took my daughter up there 10 years ago when she was about 6...being born in Hawaii, she has never seen snow yet...arriving at the summit, there was no snow to be seen, and my daughter was disappointed. When we walked around one of the buildings, there was a small amount of snow hiding in the shade...she was so happy, and then a snow ball fight broke out.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
I took my daughter up there 10 years ago when she was about 6...being born in Hawaii, she has never seen snow yet...arriving at the summit, there was no snow to be seen, and my daughter was disappointed. When we walked around one of the buildings, there was a small amount of snow hiding in the shade...she was so happy, and then a snow ball fight broke out.

Hah. Sounds fun. Hit me up next time you’re on the island. I’m pretty sure I’m the only wayalifer here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Towards the end of the vid you can see the three of up under the front... no picks of the actual failure... It didn't even occur to me. I was focused on how to get the the Jeep 15 miles to a place to get a tow..

BaddestCross

Towards the end of the vid you can see the three of up under the front... no picks of the actual failure... It didn't even occur to me. I was focused on how to get the the Jeep 15 miles to a place to get a tow..
Amazing what a little redneck ingenuity (ratchet straps and bailing wire) and a lot of patience will get you. 🤣

Happy we were able to get you down safely and glad ORE made it right. 🍻

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Top Bottom