What's your view like at work?

dillard09

Haha I'm just busting your balls, dude. Sarcasm doesn't show up on text very well. I work for an oil company. I just push the papers though; not out in the field. [emoji106]?dffc

Well I'm glad you said that cause I was getting ready to sent a response as well. Oil and gas is here, and until everything is ran off ass gas let's keep our money here in the good Ole US of A!

Exodus 4x4

Mckenzie ranch off Pritel rd.
That's where I am. 6 miles from Tilden on 72.

I'm in Fashing stuck on the well from hell. Rig was down for 8 hours because a rat chewed a wire to the engines ecm somewhere and it took that long to find it. Everyday it's been something like that.

dillard09

I'm in Fashing stuck on the well from hell. Rig was down for 8 hours because a rat chewed a wire to the engines ecm somewhere and it took that long to find it. Everyday it's been something like that.

Haha! Nice! That sounds fun. I just got pulled from a well after fishing 2-7/8 tbg and 3/8 external cap string for 20 days. Still have 1500' left. Casing Jacks pulling 200k and the L-80 held. Go figure. Waiting on more money!

dillard09

Oh hell no! I feel your pain man. Had a squeeze go bad and cement the packer and 2 joints in before this. Then pipe retrieval cut the pipe in the cement, TWICE, leaving me 2 extra fish in the hole! Took a solid week to clean up that mess. I'm ready for this one to be over...

Haha! Freepoint?
We made 6 cuts. Anywhere from 20' to 1000'. Get the tbg out and then had to spear and drag out cap string. Then dress fish top before latching. Lots of trips in and out. So I'm rite there with ya!

Exodus 4x4

Haha! Freepoint?
We made 6 cuts. Anywhere from 20' to 1000'. Get the tbg out and then had to spear and drag out cap string. Then dress fish top before latching. Lots of trips in and out. So I'm rite there with ya!

Haha, yeah more like not-free point. That op won't be back!

ob_tj

1475285896304.jpg 1475285930660.jpg 1475285954246.jpg
What my view at work was like a month ago when we IA'd the cedar fire. I forgot to post these up!

Top Bottom