What's your view like at work?

desertrunner

Dang man you might know some of the Huey pilots that are up here that passed through Rucker.

Where are you at? I'm on my phone can't see the location

Edit* found the location good old minot ND! yeah I know a few pilots that came from there and I have 2 buddies that just dropped that assignment they will be out there mid 17'

Last edited:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
You work at a woodwork shop? When I was younger I helped ad my dads cabinet making shop for a bunch of summers and I used to help sling wood through a machine that looked a lot like that. I loved it.

I actually work at a redwood mill but alls the same lol I'm sure working at a cabinet shop is way better. The machine you see in the picture is the stacker it's the end of the line in the mill.

I actually work at a redwood mill but alls the same lol I'm sure working at a cabinet shop is way better. The machine you see in the picture is the stacker it's the end of the line in the mill.

That's awesome man. So the wood I saw at the cabinet shop was most likely finished product of what was coming from a mill like yours. I miss working there no doubt.

Rb1boxer_3

Gotcha. Where you working at?

In Fowlerton,TX

Don't you mean contaminating drinking water and causing earthquakes?? [emoji23]

You should stop driving a jeep then since your complaining about it then. Go green buy yourself a tesla or prius. You must be a Hillary Clinton supporter.

You'd be surprised what Big Reds doing these days and how cheap they'll do it for. I got them scheduled for a frac next month and its HALF what it was 2 years ago.

Oh I know. Everyone that got laid off here is there. Hell we are doing work for EOG at 10k a stage.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
That's awesome man. So the wood I saw at the cabinet shop was most likely finished product of what was coming from a mill like yours. I miss working there no doubt.

Yup pretty much that's what's neat about my job because most of the redwood decks being made around the world come from the wood we mill and my mill.

dillard09

You'd be surprised what Big Reds doing these days and how cheap they'll do it for. I got them scheduled for a frac next month and its HALF what it was 2 years ago.

You got that rite! Everything is cheap today. And they will do whatever you want to get/keep it in oilfield today. If they won't there is someone else that will.

MrJ3sser

You should stop driving a jeep then since your complaining about it then. Go green buy yourself a tesla or prius. You must be a Hillary Clinton supporter.

Haha I'm just busting your balls, dude. Sarcasm doesn't show up on text very well. I work for an oil company. I just push the papers though; not out in the field. [emoji106]🏼

Top Bottom