What's your view like at work?

J&k_Overland

Yeah we go to airports and larger plants mostly few spots are tight but you get used to it. I had a much larger truck a few years back got to the point I didn’t notice it and had a list of places I wouldn’t take it. Gonna go big again in two or three years makes life out here much nicer.

Yeah we go to airports and larger plants mostly few spots are tight but you get used to it. I had a much larger truck a few years back got to the point I didn’t notice it and had a list of places I wouldn’t take it. Gonna go big again in two or three years makes life out here much nicer.

I bet, looks like a whole RV crammed in there. Beats the hell out of a standard sleeper.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jesse3638

Hooked
Here's what we had the other day on NB I-15. Guy had his, at least 35', fifth wheel stuffed floor to ceiling, front to back, with all of their worldly possessions as they were moving. Poor RAM dually just couldn't hang and caught fire then caught his trailer on fire. He also had at least 200lbs of dumbells in the back seat of the truck too. This was on the flats and had 3 good grades ahead of him. 20200919_1704441.jpg 20200919_1633331.jpg 20200919_1705221.jpeg 20200919_1705141.jpg 20200919_1633441.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dale72

Hooked
Yeah we were discussing that. Im sure insurance would cover the vehicles but not sure about the cargo. Doubt a homeowners policy would cover it either as it didn't happen in the home.

I don't think it would. It's just like our trucks that we drive the insurance won't cover our things that we have in the truck. We have to have renters insurance for it but I'm pretty sure none of us have it

J&k_Overland

I don't think it would. It's just like our trucks that we drive the insurance won't cover our things that we have in the truck. We have to have renters insurance for it but I'm pretty sure none of us have it

Personal property coverage is what you would need and it’s not that much. After my ex had a wreck a few years back I got really good at getting shit covered. If the trailer/rv is insured it may cover its contents but that’s just hope.

wjtstudios

Hooked
Rough day at the office.

IMG_4781.jpg

With positive results

IMG_4784.jpg

I did actually check on my site though.

IMG_4786.jpg

The ridge is set. One big step closer!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Lol, Is this one of those pics where you hold the fish up close to the camera to make it look bigger? ;)

View attachment 353461

You caught that on a fly? :shock:

Someday I’ll get you guys up there to catch one! That one is about 38 inches long. I lost the one that was about 48. I was using my eight weight on a fly with 15 lb line. I only had about an hour and a half the fish. Work got in the way

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

WJCO

Meme King
Someday I’ll get you guys up there to catch one! That one is about 38 inches long. I lost the one that was about 48. I was using my eight weight on a fly with 15 lb line. I only had about an hour and a half the fish. Work got in the way

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Is that a pike or muskie? And don't you have to use steel line for those?

wjtstudios

Hooked
Is that a pike or muskie? And don't you have to use steel line for those?

That’s a king salmon, we have king salmon coho running in the river this time of year. Then we have rainbows and browns in there all year long.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Top Bottom