What's in your humidor?

WJCO

Meme King
Are these kind of like the Makers Mark ones where they’re aged in the rickhouse, or barrels?
Here's the description:

"Buffalo Trace cigars start off with a potent yet balanced mix of barrel aged Piloto Cubano and Nicaraguan long-filler tobaccos that are encased inside a Brazilian Arapiraca binder and then finished with dark, oily Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper. Expect notes of cedar, cashews, and leather with hints of vanilla and spice on the finish. "

FFPulley77

Hooked
Here's the description:

"Buffalo Trace cigars start off with a potent yet balanced mix of barrel aged Piloto Cubano and Nicaraguan long-filler tobaccos that are encased inside a Brazilian Arapiraca binder and then finished with dark, oily Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper. Expect notes of cedar, cashews, and leather with hints of vanilla and spice on the finish. "
Sounds tasty! I like the Buffalo Trace distillery and their lines of whisky. I’ll have to look for one of these cigars.

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Here's the description:

Damn sounds good! I'm going to have to look for these as well.

TrailSnail

I'll be the jackass new guy to resurrect a thread, but this one deserves it.

I'm a fan of many things Drew Estate, but my current addiction is Deadwood's Leather Rose... Fantastic summer smoke paired with Captain Private Select.

Top Bottom