What's in your humidor?

WJCO

Meme King
That's cool.... I need a good ashtray... I've always used my mudjug.. lol

Is there an online cigar store you like, or do you only buy from local shops?

I use local and online. I use Cigars International when I do shop online. That's where I got that ashtray. I joined their Cigar Of The Month club a few months ago. It's 33 bucks per month and they send out 8 cigars to me every month. Along with that, they send out crazy cheap email deals. I got some clearance cigars for like 2-4 dollars a piece a couple of months ago.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I use local and online. I use Cigars International when I do shop online. That's where I got that ashtray. I joined their Cigar Of The Month club a few months ago. It's 33 bucks per month and they send out 8 cigars to me every month. Along with that, they send out crazy cheap email deals. I got some clearance cigars for like 2-4 dollars a piece a couple of months ago.

Thats only $4 a cigar... great deal! The taxes kill us here. 59% is f’n robbery.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I ended up ordering some of these. They look good.

Nice. I think you will like it...

I didn’t post, but 2 nights ago I smoked a Rocky Patel 2006 San Andreas... The place I order from gave it to me for free... It was surprisingly Awesome.

WJCO

Meme King
Whats the flavor profile on that? Been eyeballing it.. I’ve had the Kuba Kuba, Blondie, and just grabbed a tin of the Marado Maduro..

It's probably similar. There's so many different Kubas and Blondies, hard to say. I think it tasted more similar to Acid Plush. Not sure if you've had that one.

MericaMade

It's probably similar. There's so many different Kubas and Blondies, hard to say. I think it tasted more similar to Acid Plush. Not sure if you've had that one.

Those are good but I stopped smoking once I had my child. The humidor is now a place to put cash for jeep parts lol.

Top Bottom