What was done to your rig this week?

truax

20170902_145516.jpg
I found an awesome deal on a rockhard tire carrier, it was missing some hardwear so it rattle bad right now but ill get that taken care of.
20170826_103333.jpg
Last weekend I got engaged on The Back Road to Crown King.

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

mattfl

Got a trip to Windrock coming up next month and decided my Trail Grapplers still had enough tread on them that I could sell them for a decent amount and wanted a fresh set for the park. Wound up going with the Cooper Discovery STT Pros.

UPS guy probably hated me
UPS.jpg

4 Just fit in the back on the way to the tire shop
IMG_2302.jpg

All mounted up and ready to go.
Back.jpg Side.jpg

Quick review is, they are quieter than the Trail Grapplers and I think they look beefier than the TGs. They are almost 9 pounds lighter per tire and for a set of 4 were almost $400 cheaper so that was pretty awesome. Can't wait to break them in next month at Windrock!

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
View attachment 275142 View attachment 275143

Quick review is, they are quieter than the Trail Grapplers and I think they look beefier than the TGs. They are almost 9 pounds lighter per tire and for a set of 4 were almost $400 cheaper so that was pretty awesome. Can't wait to break them in next month at Windrock![/QUOTE]

Nice! Did you go with 12.5 or 13.5?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

mattfl

View attachment 275142 View attachment 275143

Quick review is, they are quieter than the Trail Grapplers and I think they look beefier than the TGs. They are almost 9 pounds lighter per tire and for a set of 4 were almost $400 cheaper so that was pretty awesome. Can't wait to break them in next month at Windrock!

Nice! Did you go with 12.5 or 13.5?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE]

12.5. I didn't even consider the 13.5 until a friend said he was looking at them. I'm happy with these so no worries. I don't think I have the backspace to run 13.5 anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Paws

Picked up from ORE. 60s 5.38s with 37s. Love it!
On the future list is... cut fenders, install new spark plugs, install oil pan skid, install pillar lights, install front bumper lights.

IMG_0204.jpg
IMG_0205.jpg

AlStew

IMG_3271.JPG

Aev tire carrier with evo d rings. This thing kicked my butt for sure. I took it off maybe ten times to get it just right. Now it's shimmed for the correct preload with the tire and closes like butter.

rogerk93

Just some general maintenance. Currie enterprise recommended to me to grease their Johnny joints once a year using their Johnny joint grease. It has been 4 months since I last greased them and good thing I didn't listen because those things were so dry.

Top Bottom