What was done to your rig this week?

Tomcat

Wired up my new ARB fridge and while I was at it put a cigarette and USB sockets in the rear. Also added some switched cargo and rear ground lights. A fuse panel at the base of the B pillar give me room for expansion and keeps it all clean.

I like it! That's really clean.

Tomcat

Have a bunch of little ones running around the house so I wired up the camera. Works out pretty well and I like how well it's protected and hidden when the swing gate is closed.

Attachments

• IMG_2020.JPG
    IMG_2020.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 192

TRLJNKY

Thats awesome, what year is it? this is my 2nd white zj, its a 95,

97 ZJ-
Wisco..ZJ

96 ZJ for my daughter and just picked up a 92 XJ for my son. Going to order a carpet kit for the ZJ. Wasnt worth salvaging. Best part is pick n pull is close so parts are plentiful and cheap haha. Shoulda bought one of these instead of my JK 😁

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

Wisco..ZJ

96 ZJ for my daughter and just picked up a 92 XJ for my son. Going to order a carpet kit for the ZJ. Wasnt worth salvaging. Best part is pick n pull is close so parts are plentiful and cheap haha. Shoulda bought one of these instead of my JK [emoji16]

It's half past f'it with the CAPS lock on!

The awesome thing about the zjs is that they come with v8s, and they can look awesome, and you can beat on it, without having to worry about breakin the bank to fix it[emoji23]

97 ZJ-
Wisco..ZJ

Wisco..ZJ

IMG_2146.JPG IMG_2145.jpg
Dropped tranny pan and oil pan, new tranny filter and oil filter, new tranny gasket, new main seal and pan gasket, also statted tearing apart my front suspension for my lift[emoji51]

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
New Headlights - HC HiLites Gravity Pro LEDs

Stitch is a rather docile looking vehicle. Pale round headlights didn't help.

To some degree, I'm sure that has contributed to traffic interactions, getting cut off on the expressway, turning left in front of me... Regardless of reason, didn't see Stitch; weren't intimidated enough by Stitch's casual appearance; it was time for a change.

So, obtained a set of KC HiLightee's Gravity Pro LEDs for the headlights, matching fog lights. Initially very pleased. During last week's trip north, had the opportunity to use them in the woods as well.
Kc Hilites Gravity Pro (3 of 3).jpg

The pictures do not do justice. Need to get some high-beam pics yet. The low-beams only light the center ~1.5" diameter section. Couple little supernovas in there; especially if viewed head-on. Just what the doctor ordered. On High, the centers disengage and 8 individual LEDs with their own reflector illuminate the rest of the light.

The low-beams are tightly focused and, with the Gravity LED driving lights, do a very nice job illuminating the path a pretty good distance ahead. What's interesting is that the high beams do not reach out much further than the low beams. Instead, they provide a very horizontally broad swath of light that puts the OEMs to shame.
Kc Hilites Gravity Pro (2 of 3).jpg

The lights themselves are shallowly curved, nothing like the OEM bulbs, and protrude slightly from the surrounding grill. What I really like about their physical design is that, when dirty, a gas station window squeegee does a beautiful job cleaning them; again, unlike OEMs.

Kc Hilites Gravity Pro (1 of 3).jpg
Thank you Kimberly for generously modeling with Stitch:).

For those interested, here are a few more shots to help show how it looks. Some may not care for the slight protrusion. Also, the camera's dynamic range flattens the 'white,' removing the dazzle you get if you look at them directly.
Gravity Pro LED Sample Shot (1 of 11).JPG Gravity Pro LED Sample Shot (2 of 11).JPG Gravity Pro LED Sample Shot (4 of 11).JPG Gravity Pro LED Sample Shot (5 of 11).JPG Gravity Pro LED Sample Shot (6 of 11).JPG Gravity Pro LED Sample Shot (7 of 11).JPG Gravity Pro LED Sample Shot (8 of 11).JPG Gravity Pro LED Sample Shot (9 of 11).JPG Gravity Pro LED Sample Shot (10 of 11).JPG Gravity Pro LED Sample Shot (11 of 11).JPG

Top Bottom