What was done to your rig this week?

JeepJeep75

People suck!! Were they plug n play? Gotta hate dumb thieves!

Yea, the LEDs were plug-n-play. The shitbag snipped the wire right at the base of the stock plug, taking both parts of the plug leaving me bare ended wires. I had to cut the plugs off my stock lights and solder them straight into the jeep for now. My next set of upgrade lights, if I do upgrade, will be hard-wired, without a plug.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bobbiemiller3

Yea, the LEDs were plug-n-play. The shitbag snipped the wire right at the base of the stock plug, taking both parts of the plug leaving me bare ended wires. I had to cut the plugs off my stock lights and solder them straight into the jeep for now. My next set of upgrade lights, if I do upgrade, will be hard-wired, without a plug.

Sorry to hear man. But just know that they needed them more than you needed them. lol kidding, maybe karma will catch them and their jeep will hydrolock

amazonica

Finally - a V8!

:wings: I'm SO happy, my Jeep is finally going to get a V8! No more praying loudly as I attempt (and usually fail) to pass a semi up a steep grade on the highway! No more embarrassing, terrifying wailing coming from the engine while struggling to go over 55 mph! Dropped him off at the MoTech shop Thursday afternoon. Robbie and the team took time to show me around and answer all of my questions. Mitch is very kind in keeping me updated. These guys are pros. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm SUPER picky with my Jeep, but I know he's in good hands. He's my DD and only vehicle and they've been very kind in getting him in quickly.
Body coming off today. I'm going with the 6.2L L9H and 6L80 transmission. Torque AND Horsepower!

Saw a post were Moby was feeling under the weather. Saw him in the MoTech shop and said hi. If you have never seen him in person, WOW! Impressive build. Wasn't sure if I could post a pic of him on here without permission...?

JK07

:wings: I'm SO happy, my Jeep is finally going to get a V8! No more praying loudly as I attempt (and usually fail) to pass a semi up a steep grade on the highway! No more embarrassing, terrifying wailing coming from the engine while struggling to go over 55 mph! Dropped him off at the MoTech shop Thursday afternoon. Robbie and the team took time to show me around and answer all of my questions. Mitch is very kind in keeping me updated. These guys are pros. Anyone who knows me, knows I'm SUPER picky with my Jeep, but I know he's in good hands. He's my DD and only vehicle and they've been very kind in getting him in quickly.
Body coming off today. I'm going with the 6.2L L9H and 6L80 transmission. Torque AND Horsepower!

Saw a post were Moby was feeling under the weather. Saw him in the MoTech shop and said hi. If you have never seen him in person, WOW! Impressive build. Wasn't sure if I could post a pic of him on here without permission...?

Awesome!

JohnK

Quick job turned into an hour and a half, Rugged Ridge Hood Catch Kit install. Nice stuff although had some fitment issues with right side (would not latch overcenter) but finally got it all together. Solid stuff, and closes with a very satisfying thud.
0822171830.jpg 0822171831.jpg 0822171831_HDR.jpg

JK

BobNH

Took a bottle of scratch x 2.0 to the Jeep finally, and finished with waterless wash and wax.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom