What was done to your rig this week?

mstraw9379

Ugh. Been putting this off for a bit. Don't want to deal with it. Guess I'll do it this winter when jeep gets parked for a bit

I put it off for a while as well. Figured I would just get into it. All carpet is out except driver side. Passenger seat is out.
I read somewhere that gain dish soap softens the sound goop. I spread some on it and then, after a day or two soak time, used a hammer and putty knife to chip it out. Wasn't too hard, just time consuming.

swampdog

I did a simple drain and refill of the front and rear diffs yesterday and re-torqued the Ring bolts on my Method 105 beadlocks.

Honor2afault

Caught the Bug
Changed my fluids - oil (mobil 1), trans (atx+4), transfer case (atx+4), differential front & rear (mobil 1), passenger rear axle shaft.

Pennywell

Thanks. I'm m happy how it came out. Contemplated leaving it bare aluminum then headed down to my local powder coating shop and they quoted me a price I couldn't pass up. Come to find out they do all of synergys powder coating as well.

aemfinger

scored a free bumper from CS and proceeded to stubby and cram my ramsey rep 9000 and LED fogs. (fogs not fully mounted in pics)

fogs.jpg fogs1.jpg fogs2.jpg

Soupie

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471284876.596634.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471284901.696604.jpg

Finally got around to drilling even more holes and install some side skins...primed skins and sliders this morning...hopefully completely painted and installed by this weekend.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
EVO NoLimits

Picked up a Rubicon disconnect sway bar on CL for $150. Slapped an EVO NoLimits on it and some new bushings, pretty solid setup. No more getting on my knees in the mud (that's what she said) to reconnect!
RubiSBEVO.jpg
RubiSBEVO2.jpg
RubiSBEVO3.jpg

rogerk93

Top Bottom