What was done to your rig this week?

Stotch

Caught the Bug
That's exactly what I currently want to do. Craigslist has one for ny but for $900 and no junkyard has them. So I guess I have to wait. But awesome modification.

Yeah, I got lucky. He had it listed for $450, but didn't have the bushings or retainers or any of the electrical. Talked him down quite a bit :thankyou:

Does the rubi sway bar require different size bushings than standard? Or were yours just shot?

Mine were shot. First time I disconnected the bar swung free and hit the tie rod. Then I noticed I could shake it in the bushings with my hands...

Esum2016

stock works but......

i finally made good use of some wheels a fellow Wayalifer passed a long and slapped some decent rubber on. Thanks Benatc1. Definitely worth the run across Nevada. ties.JPG

JK07

Replaced my faded factory rear bumper. Installed my new to me PS rear bumper for the AEV carrier. I took a few extra minutes to paint the exposed tub area black. Not doing LEDs for now so I added some mesh. I like the result!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1471371403.056643.jpg

dchotrod

Nice.

About every other day I almost hit the place order button for a LOD roof rack. Would definitely free up some room inside.

Thanks. It's solid for sure. I thought REALLY hard about the LOD rack. There's a guy on here in Pa selling one for a sweet deal & had I seen that before I ordered this I would have gotten it. The big difference for me is the weight. I think the LOD is around 80-100 lbs more than the Gobi.

thardy

Banned
I put it off for a while as well. Figured I would just get into it. All carpet is out except driver side. Passenger seat is out.
I read somewhere that gain dish soap softens the sound goop. I spread some on it and then, after a day or two soak time, used a hammer and putty knife to chip it out. Wasn't too hard, just time consuming.

If you haven't completed this yet, dry ice is your friend.

Top Bottom