What was done to your rig this week?

GoldenJK

Time for some overdue maintenance. Changed oil, manual transmission and transfer case fluid. Easy and way cheaper than taking it to a shop.

BlueBox

Went with monstaliner. Rolled it on. If I didnt always end up making stuff look like crap when spraying I would've considered it, but this stuff rolls on pretty nice. Just need to be careful about drips and not letting the roller dry out to where it starts falling apart. Learned a bunch and could do better on another try, but still very happy with the results.

Torqt JK

The new J.W. Speaker 8700 Evolution J. Awesome product, super easy install, especially with the integrated anti-flicker technology. The super wide beam patter is such an improvement over stock headlights.

IMG_4115.JPG

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Looks good. I did Herculiner on mine, it's a little coarser than I wanted, but done now and not changing it. Rolled on as well. Yours looks good. It's a lot of hours, but sure beats paying someone 900.

Curious how long you've had the hurculiner on there? I did the roll on hurculiner twice on my CJ7. I had a bad issue with fading because I drive with the doors off most of the time. The first time around it faded to a nasty dirty dull black in about 6 months. I re prepped it and rolled new stuff on, faded again in about 8 months. I hope you have better luck with it than I did.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Light bar, just have to wire it up and fix that stupid whistling. Not sure wtf I was thinking putting it on. I'm not even a fan of light bars.

Attachments

• 1442641037176.jpg
    1442641037176.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 351

meep97

Light bar, just have to wire it up and fix that stupid whistling. Not sure wtf I was thinking putting it on. I'm not even a fan of light bars.

What brand did you go with? And if you use that car door trim shit on the fins of the light bar it helps a lot.

olram30

What brand did you go with? And if you use that car door trim shit on the fins of the light bar it helps a lot.

Some Amazon light bar, the light brackets cost more than the bar. I'll check the garage for that trim. I think I have some.

meep97

Some Amazon light bar, the light brackets cost more than the bar. I'll check the garage for that trim. I think I have some.

How is the light bar with the soft top? I had a double row 50" for about 3 weeks before I couldn't take the soft top flapping up and down anymore. Wondering if the single row is any better.

olram30

How is the light bar with the soft top? I had a double row 50" for about 3 weeks before I couldn't take the soft top flapping up and down anymore. Wondering if the single row is any better.

Haven't noticed any flapping, just whistling.

Haven't noticed any flapping, just whistling.

Mine whistled also. Just change the angle of the bar until it stops. I just stick my hand out the window and adjust it until it stops while I'm driving. Then when I'm using it I just adjust it again where I want to light.

Top Bottom