What was done to your rig this week?

Mine is white and I love it. You get use to it really fast. I live where the sun shines everyday all summer.

Thanks
I'll give it a few days to adjust.
I like the look of it. Just the glare when I'm driving.
Bend is a beautiful place. I used to go there when I lived in Portland to see the sun

You could always throw some black decals or designs on it too. I think it looks pretty sweet as is though.

Put some rock lights in. Looks like I need to reposition the rears...next weekend.

Attachments

• 1442285161124.jpg
    1442285161124.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 294
  • 1442285174565.jpg
    1442285174565.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 297
Thanks
I'll give it a few days to adjust.
I like the look of it. Just the glare when I'm driving.
Bend is a beautiful place. I used to go there when I lived in Portland to see the sun

Thanks, we really love it here! I think you will grow to love the white! Looks great btw...

Installed my RH cage as well. Love the cage, painted bedliner black. Install took a while and it was totally worth it, next to install is my Spod since I can't use the A-Pillar switch panel. Started paying for my Rock Krawler 6inch stretch stay tuned y'all. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442289697.817473.jpg

Installed my RH cage as well. Love the cage, painted bedliner black. Install took a while and it was totally worth it, next to install is my Spod since I can't use the A-Pillar switch panel. Started paying for my Rock Krawler 6inch stretch stay tuned y'all. View attachment 165031

Awesome.
A stretch on a 2 dr will make that thing kill it!
Are you gong to install the stretch?

Install took me 7 hours including my 3rd row cage. Prep work and all. Including a trips to the hardware store

Bought some rubicon rock rails through this site and put them on. Thinking about cutting them at the rear so the tires don't rub. They haven't yet but why what till they do on some trail.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442323527.190822.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442323527.190822.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 330
Awesome.
A stretch on a 2 dr will make that thing kill it!
Are you gong to install the stretch?

Install took me 7 hours including my 3rd row cage. Prep work and all. Including a trips to the hardware store

My buddy is gonna install it at his local shop, since I don't have a welding machine, I won't install it yet until I have my Genright corner guards on and then install the stretch with the Genright rear stretch fenders. I'm pushing to have this all done by Jeep Beach. This is a preview of how my JK will look. Love how Genright build this rig ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1442338703.250881.jpg

Installed Quadratec Automatic Door Mirror Movers.

Product appears to be well made. Install was easy and straight forward.

Looking forward to having mirrors when doors are off. Hope they hold up.

Attachments

• 1442349211850.jpg
    1442349211850.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 309
  • 1442349227860.jpg
    1442349227860.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 301
My buddy is gonna install it at his local shop, since I don't have a welding machine, I won't install it yet until I have my Genright corner guards on and then install the stretch with the Genright rear stretch fenders. I'm pushing to have this all done by Jeep Beach. This is a preview of how my JK will look. Love how Genright build this rig View attachment 165065

Very cool.
That's advanced fab work for sure. I was going to be impressed.

I like the GenRight stuff too. Have their rock rails and front carbon bumper.

Made an inexpensive surf rack that mounts to the holes in the rollbar. Have a yakima rack for the hardtop but needed something for going topless

Made an inexpensive surf rack that mounts to the holes in the rollbar. Have a yakima rack for the hardtop but needed something for going topless

Any pictures of your rack? I have a 2dr and throwing the kayak up top would be nice if I didn't have to spend 700-1000+ on a roof rack

Top Bottom