Looks good nekkid
zy4a6ute.jpg

Next, install the safari straps that came yesterday
5ute6y6y.jpg

More things to come this weekend.

Bad ass! Coming along nicely!

BIGTARS

Bad ass! Coming along nicely!

Blue spiderweb shade coming today, I'll get that on tonight. Rear PS fenders came yesterday so the set will be off to powder coater next week AND fifth fuel wheel and tire are here. Whew. Like Xmas in July this year :thumbsup:

Crawler Kitty

Got a great deal on these Ace Rock Sliders from 2013Rubirick.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405300302.772823.jpg

Panda sanded, painted and installed them for me! I'm such a lucky lady!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405300254.403002.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405300268.905090.jpg

Thank you Gentleman I'm loving my Rig even more! IMHO I think it looks great!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405300231.488868.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405300231.488868.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 436

Danish13

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I'm a week late but I packed up and made the move to California.
She did pretty well on the trip across. I must say, I was surprised at how well she did!
And a thank you to some people that answered some of my questions prior to making to voyage.

photo (1).JPG

Christarp

What's this thread doing on page 2?

Here's a free bump! Just got my soft top on (didn't put on the windows) just to test fit it, windows have never been used! Thanks to my neighbor who basically gave it to me for whatever I had on me at the time he asked if I wanted it!

IMG_0705.jpg

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Either way they're stout. Thought i'd be different and try it out. Rubicon this weekend so thats an excellent way to test them out.

couldnt agree more on there stoutness. was just curious as to why you chose that route and being different works lol. let us know how they work out bolted on :yup::thumb:

SteelBadger

All i did was Install some .75 coil spacers to correct the increased rake that my bumper a winch created. It is even nice to be back to stock Rake lol.

ChaosNein

these are NOT meant to be bolted on. These are a weld-on application only. The holes on the feet of the slider are for roset welds and NOT for bolts.

YES so important that I said it TWICE!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom