What was done to your rig this week?

Well you are negative nancy anyways... any mod that anyone does that you disagree with should be ditched... ;)

I have one slightly used one that was installed by the dealer for free if you are brave enough to run it off road. Only $6700 from the dealer for your next engine....expensive every 18,000 miles though.

Installed our new EVO trail table.
4agage3y.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1405789178.319039.jpg

Just purchased this 2014 JKU Tuesday installed a Rubicon Express 3.5 lift kit bought 15x8 wheels and 35 in tires. I just purchased a set of 17x8 Walker Evans bead locks. Waiting for more money to bump up to a Evo bolt on coil kit and 37 in tires.

Guess I should also mention I got the steps for free and they are on for now until I decide what sliders I want.

Nice rig. EVO or LOD sliders are the best two options out there. Both look great and handle great. If you need a "step" version, you can order the EVO sliders with a custom step angle. LoDs have the step built in. Can't lose either way.

Nice rig. EVO or LOD sliders are the best two options out there. Both look great and handle great. If you need a "step" version, you can order the EVO sliders with a custom step angle. LoDs have the step built in. Can't lose either way.

Thanks those are the two I'm looking at. The step may be helpful to my wife but I'd much rather watch her jump :). Seen as how I don't have the ability to weld I'll prob buy the LoD. Any advice on a front bumper? I prefer the stubby.

Top Bottom