What was done to your rig this week?

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I didn't say anything about you I said something about the tool that runs that club. Not creating any problems either. So calm your tits. Which by the way is a very mature comeback.

It's a saying. And that's fine but don't assume that I'm pimping his forum. There's plenty of people here with stickers for other clubs.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Why would you need to support Wayalife via a sticker only if you move to Cali? :thinking: I don't have anything against you supporting your buddy's forum, just know I support my buddy's forum and this happens to be it.

It's not that, I am just the point of contact here locally for the club and we haven't been growing much so I figured a banner might help get the word out. If I move to Cali, theres a lot of members there so I feel having the Wayalife banner would make more sense since COJ isn't there.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
It's not that, I am just the point of contact here locally for the club and we haven't been growing much so I figured a banner might help get the word out. If I move to Cali, theres a lot of members there so I feel having the Wayalife banner would make more sense since COJ isn't there.

Got it. I thought I remember that being a forum as well not just a "club." Maybe I'm wrong here but I'm sure a google search would clear that up.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Got it. I thought I remember that being a forum as well not just a "club." Maybe I'm wrong here but I'm sure a google search would clear that up.

Like Overlander mentioned, there is a forum but it's for club members to keep in touch. It's not a public forum for anyone to use...but that's besides the point, my pictures were just for sharing some cool pics of my Jeep, nothing else :thumb:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1396213671.861728.jpg

Lost power steering and got stuck. Awesome....

So not exactly what I did, but rather what my rig did to me. My biceps feel like I just did a P90X workout. Thanks power steering pump for craping out on me!

MTG

Caught the Bug
There's just no winning on here, eh? Lol I don't have the smarts to make my own version so yeah, I have an sPOD...sorry lol

Some might argue that buying an sPod and putting their sticker (or two) on your jeep are two different things. :yup:

Regardless, no winning or losing, just people judging you by the choices you make. :cheesy:

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Some might argue that buying an sPod and putting their sticker (or two) on your jeep are two different things. :yup:

Regardless, no winning or losing, just people judging you by the choices you make. :cheesy:

Lol yeah...I've been catching on to that lately.

Mustafa

Finally got tires mounted to the beadlocks for Ejs. What yall think
1396226562306.jpg 1396226578998.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom