What was done to your rig this week?

1497300_10153901569430085_1903976827_n.jpg

Got my new driveshaft and geometry correction brackets today. Im pissed J.E Reel painted the driveshaft and wrapped it up before it dried so the shipping paper stuck to the shaft. Anyone else had that problem?

View attachment 71373

Got my new driveshaft and geometry correction brackets today. Im pissed J.E Reel painted the driveshaft and wrapped it up before it dried so the shipping paper stuck to the shaft. Anyone else had that problem?

I'd be pissed too. Not terribly hard to get off, just a PITA that you paid good money not to have to deal with. Shoddy work.

2010 Jeep JK Sport Unlimited - "Jadzia"
Purchased used on Craigslist.

Last weekend: Swapped Rancho Shocks to Bilstein 5100s. Smoother ride!!!

This week: Smittybilt XRC Armor and Iron Cladding. About 90% done
Work being done by Racersedge here on Guam.

ForumRunner_20140301_143836.jpg

ForumRunner_20140301_144044.png

ForumRunner_20140301_144055.png

2nd or 3rd week of March:
Regear 5.13 Yukon and Detroit TrueTrac
Terra flex axle tube gusset kit and weld in axle tube and gussets*

Hopefully by the end of March, I receive my PureJeep front and rear bumpers.

I haven't officially put my slabs on my rig. Wanted to get some input from people on to why tire shops won't mount tires on the slabs. I'm thinking I know why. Just wanna read from the experts. Thx in advance.

TUFTRLZ

I haven't officially put my slabs on my rig. Wanted to get some input from people on to why tire shops won't mount tires on the slabs. I'm thinking I know why. Just wanna read from the experts. Thx in advance.

TUFTRLZ

It's a liability thing. They consider beadlocks "dangerous" an Offroad shop close to you would be the best bet if you don't want to mount them yourself. It's really not difficult just time consuming. You can see the tutorial Mel of Offorad Evolution made here:

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=6979

yea is that a problem!? its git rubicon shocks in it

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

E-Sway bar disconnects, locking diffs, Dana 44 front axel, etc...

Seems you've got a ways to go before being able to properly represent those decals! :cheesy:

well my girlfriends boobs are fake too! does that make them less or more enjoyable!?

lol i would but isnt this family oriented forum!? haha anyways go to daytona jeep beach and take a look.

Top Bottom