What was done to your rig this week?

i have a heated barn but its full of cars and motorcycles for winter stirage i just use a torpedo heater in my garage it warms up pretty well

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Installed my DIY relay pod. No shorts or incorrect wiring. Not bad for a knuckle dragging mech. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393706490.167418.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393706500.614372.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393706511.086028.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1393706520.737060.jpg

R/
Will

Guess it is time to start a build thread eh?

I checked the status of my BFG KM2 order and the delivery date slipped yet again. If BFG wants to sell their 37s they need to make the damn things! I ended up canceling my order and buying MTR/Ks while I was at a buddy's shop for the post lift alignment, (which I nailed with Eddie's write-up and a tape measure! No adjustments needed and I even replaced the tie rod). If I can't get them now how will I ever replace a failed tire should one happen? At least Goodyear stocks the MTR/Ks...

The result was my little Jeep grew up this week :rock: The Genright carrier I purchased from Northridge should be here in the next week or so, so look for that update soon!

P1000057.JPG

I checked the status of my BFG KM2 order and the delivery date slipped yet again. If BFG wants to sell their 37s they need to make the damn things! I ended up canceling my order and buying MTR/Ks while I was at a buddy's shop for the post lift alignment, (which I nailed with Eddie's write-up and a tape measure! No adjustments needed and I even replaced the tie rod). If I can't get them now how will I ever replace a failed tire should one happen? At least Goodyear stocks the MTR/Ks...

The result was my little Jeep grew up this week :rock: The Genright carrier I purchased from Northridge should be here in the next week or so, so look for that update soon!

P1000057.JPG

Love the look with the stock Rubi wheels.

I went wheeling at the local spot and decided to attempt some artsy fartsy pics in front of an empty garage hahaha
Badass Crawling Edit.jpg
Edited Posing at Garage.jpg
Posing at Twin Buttes Garage 2.jpg
Posing at Twin Buttes Garage.jpg
I've been trying to mount up my LED rock lights for a few days but things keep coming up (like this spur of the moment wheeling trip lmfao)

P1000057.JPG

Looks good! Like the color of your jeep.

P1000057.JPG

Looks sharp! Did you have to buy wheel spacers to use your stock Rubi rims, with your Big new tires?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks sharp! Did you have to buy wheel spacers to use your stock Rubi rims, with your Big new tires?

Thanks! Yes, wheel spacers are needed but I already had them and have been running them. To be honest, I haven't checked for all possible rub issues yet. We are getting hit with another damn cold spell and snow storm.

I'm not as stupid as my phone's auto-correct would have you believe.

Top Bottom