What was done to your rig this week?

Armydog

iRonin

Took the top off for the season finally, hit up a local brewery with the Mrs'. Warn winch is in just waiting on the 1/4 pounder to mount it to!!
y4ana4y8.jpg

Sent via Ansible

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
God the dirty nasty things I'd do for a set of ATX Slabs...such an awesome wheel lol *Edit: note, I say this because It'd take me forever to save that much money for wheels lol

Just enjoying the top down weather we're finally having in Texas:clap2: It's been too long (sorry those of you who live in colder states hahaha)

I bought some cheap adjustable straps to use with my soft top rear window since the stock stretchy things were too worn and began to sag. I'm happy with the outcome. It works well and only cost me like $4 haha I also needed new bungee cords...nothing special. I am going to be buying a set of single row Pods from 3C2X Industries this week too. I'll be using them as reverse lights. I'll be getting some nice and bright LEDs for rock lights second hand from the guy who owns 3C2X Industriese

JK07

Installed the $100 Fortin plug & play remote starter tonight. Easy install and works as advertised!

Kluso

Removed stock sport coils and shocks, installed 18/59's and rubi shocks. Installed the VDP stubby bumper kit.

onebuilder

how was replacing the shocks? rumor has it the right front is a beotch

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I replaced my 2013 Rubicon shocks, very easy to remove and install. No need to cut or remove the battery tray. I'm not sure why guys are claiming its a pain???

Took the hard top off and threw on the soft top. Getting ready for spring and summer.
View attachment 69367

Are you nuts? We haven't even had winter yet,lol. Seems like I just put my hardtop on yesterday. It isn't coming off again till it hits 80 a few days in a row, my Trektop is way too hard to deal with when it isn't warm. Besides, I don't have a cozy little garage to park mine in:banghead:

Sent from my DROID4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom