What was done to your rig this week?

Rugged ridge hood latches on the white jeep. I really like these things.

Attachments

• 1392340283716.jpg
    1392340283716.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 414
Small addition just bought online today---but will be awesome on get-together wheeling runs!! :D :D :D :D :clap2::clap2:

1.jpg

grill2.jpg

grill3.jpg

Installed EVO d-ring mounts and aluminum fascia.

IMG_20140213_165125_572_zps7ogngulg.jpg

IMG_20140213_165242_799_zps4ekha4fu.jpg

It doesn t look like the same as the picture on the website of off road evolution ?? the cut is different

Why'd you take off the 50"?

A few reasons...I've got to get my windshield replaced next week is the biggest. Also doing some fuel mileage comparisons since I re-geared. I also need better mounts. I ave the cheap rough country ones, and they vibrate and flex like crazy...probably going to pick up PSC ones eventually.

Your RC mounts vibrate and flex like crazy Chris?........I have the same exact mounts for my 50" and to be honest i haven't felt any vibration what so ever.......and as far as flexing.....before I attached the 50" I checked to see how sturdy they were with my hand and they didn't budge....felt pretty solid........didn't you have a whistle noise from your 50"?.......There are fins on the back of my 50" and on each fin there are these clear plastic clips about an inch or so wide that slide left or right........2 sets one on the left and one on the right......I was told that you can adjust their position to dampen the vibration and tune out the whistle noise that some 50" make........I've tuned out the slight fin vibration whistle (didn't really bother me really) by adjusting the clips.......the RC mounts are cheap in price I'll give you that.....but they do the job quite well as far as I'm concerned......I'm sure somebody will be happy with them if you intend to sell them and the 50" in the future........

~Woodrow~

Your RC mounts vibrate and flex like crazy Chris?........I have the same exact mounts for my 50" and to be honest i haven't felt any vibration what so ever.......and as far as flexing.....before I attached the 50" I checked to see how sturdy they were with my hand and they didn't budge....felt pretty solid........didn't you have a whistle noise from your 50"?.......There are fins on the back of my 50" and on each fin there are these clear plastic clips about an inch or so wide that slide left or right........2 sets one on the left and one on the right......I was told that you can adjust their position to dampen the vibration and tune out the whistle noise that some 50" make........I've tuned out the slight fin vibration whistle (didn't really bother me really) by adjusting the clips.......the RC mounts are cheap in price I'll give you that.....but they do the job quite well as far as I'm concerned......I'm sure somebody will be happy with them if you intend to sell them and the 50" in the future........

~Woodrow~

Yeah, the whistle is something I got used to!

I can see the light move from side to side at 40+ mph and feel vibration in my feet from it(it has a hum at 50+)...When I'm stopped, I can barely make it move...its mounted solid and correctly...

Last edited:
I drive to and from work 25 miles each way mostly highway miles at 70+ mph never felt a vibration yet.......I have used my 50" on some rural roads in my area at speed up to 60mph with no visible up or down side to side what so ever........Just one big swath of light shining several thousand feet out......oh well shit happens sometimes i guess......

~Woodrow~

Very nice!

You can get it here http://endlesshorizonoutfitters.com/index.php/front-runner-spare-tire-grill.html

if you look around you may find it somewhere else -- the company is based in Australia. Here is there product: http://expeditionportal.com/accesso...runner-spare-tire-campfire-cooking-grate.html

Enjoy!!!

Ooo almost forgot! You may want to pic up a Grill Brick to keep it nice and shiney after use! :) :) I'm pretty sure their ok for use on that kind of metal but I'm planning on double checking!

Grill-Brick-300.jpg

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392473113.974978.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392473136.075847.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392473146.708230.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1392473179.725358.jpg
Installed synergy rear track bar, track bar bracket, 4.5" coils front, 3" rear, fox IPF 2.0 shocks all around, evo rockstars and teraflex rear end links. Yukon 5:13's front and rear. Last week added crown brake lines. Oh and an evo tire carrier.

Top Bottom