What was done to your rig this week?

Krieger

So on Sunday I decided that the floorboards in the jeep looked like crap. I don't have carpet and the crap that the factory sprayed on looks bad so I took a chisel and hammer and went to work. 3 hours later it was done. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390961845.356450.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390961873.010536.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390961888.783676.jpg
Than yesterday I received a brown box
In it was my Synergy tie rod and steering stabilizer clamp. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390962009.649816.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390962033.063662.jpg

HDGasser

On my last trip I realized that having the antenna for my race radio between the tire and the top mounted to the tailgate is the WORST possible place you can mount an antenna for any kind distant communications. 50w radio was breaking up at 3-4 mi... That's no bueno.

So somehow I had ended up with a set of poison spyder pillar light mounts with no lights, go figure. So instead of drilling a hole in my cowl and having a crooked antenna right in my face...

I decided to use it for something!!

Mitch

Dealer changed ball joints on warranty yesterday. I could give them some Synergy one so it didn´t cost me anything.

Today I was under the JKU
PSC bombshell cover in front and rear......hope front is ok, thats realy realy close with the trackbar.

dsc00475f0a0o.jpg

dsc004730nzuj.jpg

And JKS control arms in front with Rebel offroad hardware kit.

dsc00483h9btx.jpg

Saturday I´ll continue with the bolts in the rear and some minor things with the tire carrier, licence plate and so on......
And then....... it´s 90% finished and I have to find some other stupid ideas to spend my money on it.........

Last edited:

jkmohican

Bolted on the Synergy Track bar Brace. WOW what a piece of metal. Damn stock mount was ovaling out, this new brace seems bullet proof. I recommend anyone who has a jk do get this brace. Stock metal is a joke.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
I got my sPOD today! I wanted to install it tonight...but got tied up with some bull shit for work lol I'm gonna do it tomorrow night :) It seems pretty straight forward and easy. I'm excited!!!

Here she is in the box...I'm super impressed with the quality of this. I was expecting it to be all plastic minus the mounts but nearly the entire product is aluminum. Was thinking it'd be a little more water proof but it should be alright for the most part.

sPOD in Box.jpg

Last edited:

Hack12

XHD stubby bumper ends & stinger, 3" Rubicon Express suspension lift w/ Bilstein 5100 shocks, full LED lighting conversion, & 33x13.5 Toyo MT w/ 15x10 Fuel Revolvers!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391096800.018826.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391096808.691295.jpg

loscann48

View attachment 66815 [/QUOTE]

How long did it take to get the perfect angle to frame the "Jeep" emblem in the top of your new stinger....and you won't convince me you didn't do that on purpose!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

jmmcdona

Half doors finally installed...now the fiancee can thank me for her blowdryer-like hair styles...

Off topic, but is that a smittybuilt comp air tank mounted on your roll cage? If so do you have to fill it with air or do you plug it and like an air compressor? Do you like it? Does it work well for air up the tires? Can't decide if I would like to go that route or get the tire kit for my ARB.

Thanks,
Jason

JaySC

That is a Powertank... It's amazing for airing up. I can air up my 40's real fast. You do have to fill it up with air which will run about $25 (but will also last a while).

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom